tuscl

ANGRY WHITE MALE SYNDROME

IceyLoco
But at least a nigga, nigga rich
Friday, May 3, 2019 9:43 AM
White men feel they're victims...coz bigotry isn't tolerated anymore and no one sees them as superior anymore....other than themselves... WHY I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR ANGRY WHITE MEN [view link] WHO’S TO BLAME FOR A GENERATION OF ANGRY WHITE MEN? [view link] White Male Victimization Anxiety [view link]

20 comments

• IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    When the dreaded 'other' is an angry white man [view link]
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Meh... you're clearly trolling and fishing for attention / reactions.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    The usual cadre of dimwits will respond as if this is anything but bad trolling though
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Wah, wah, wah, little bitch Icey. Go beat up some little girls troll.
  • -me
    5 years ago
    I love black people that intentionally pursue their own subculture because they refuse to adopt mainstream American culture. Their efforts make them come across as uneducated and often thuggish. Then they turn around and claim offense from angry white guys for not being accepted by the culture they actively reject.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    It isn't trolling. Its reality and a topic very relevant to your mindset CMI and the mindsets of other old tricks here like 25, Flagooner, Subraman, Sircumsinhispantsalot, Skibum et al... If this were an Islamophobic, xenophobic, pro Trump, anti Black, anti Latino thread, you'd be all over it. How many threads here portray white men as the victims of society who have to resort to paying hookers to get laid. Or threads where minorities and the poor are perceived as ever imminent threats. This thread discusses the mindset behind such bigotry....
  • 501traveler
    5 years ago
    Thanks Icey troll for continuing to prove you're female and not "your thug gangster pimp persona" with you posting articles from DAME. DAME Magazine offers women with news and opinions on entertainment, business, health, politics, relationships, pop culture, and more. Its newsletter service is called My Dame.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    That's another angry white male syndrome trait.... misogyny. You think calling me a woman is an insult, and your classism shows....
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Frenulum
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Do CNN and the NY Times also have an anti white male agenda??? Is it the Jews or evil feminists who are opposing white male supremacy and bigotry????
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Don Lemon: The biggest threats are home-grown.....right wing white men are the biggest terror threats to this country [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I agree Icey, angry white males are nuts, the ultimate entitlement bitches. A lot of it started with Rush Limbaugh, totally taking over the 1994 election and bringing Newt Gingrich to the House Speakership. Their world view is completely based on false premises, false history, and false chains of causality. And this is true whether or not they are on strip club forums. And included among them are the supporters of Men's Rights, MGTOW, PUA, Anti-PUA, etc. And it is these things which Elliot Rodger fell under the influence of. SJG Nirvana - Reading Festival (1992) [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Yes, most domestic te**o**ism is home grown. The most sever time was right after the Civil War, Reconstruction, KKK and the sort trying to enact genocide. Then there was the resurgence in the 20th Century, GA's Stone Mountain, Indiana, Michigan, Nebraska, and a march on Washington. All prefiguring that Unite The Right rally in VA. Well worth careful study: [view link] SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    The problem is the US has never had a candid dialog on race problems, and few understand that equality means attacking privilege as much as it does attacking disadvantage.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Many white people pretend to be fine with equality so long as it doesn't infringe on white privilege.... which is why racism persists.
  • DrStab
    5 years ago
    I acknowledge my white privilege (although I don’t like the term, I acknowledge the institutional/historical significance). Icey you so mad, what do you want me to do about it? I refuse to say I am color-blind, as many white people do, because I recognize the back story of many people of color. I don’t want to down play that. I want to move forward in a positive direction. It seems that you are too angry to move forward. That being said, I love ladies of every race. Love them all. I try to reach a mutually agreeable business decision with them. I don’t go on tours, fuck man I live in Detroit!
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    DrStab, colorblindness is in itself a form of racism which denies others their agency and experiences. I'm not mad. I made a few threads to counter the rampant racism on here. My threads received much more anger and hatred than any racist comment on here ever did. Maybe you should be asking the racists why they're so mad. As an individual, all a person can do is be aware of their position and do their best to consciously not act out in bigoted ways, to confront bigotry when they encounter it.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Remember Icey, this country was founded on racism. Overall though I think strip clubs help move us forwards. :) :) :) SJG Deep Purple Knocking At Your Back Door (Live) [view link]. [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Any kind of interaction bwith different groups moves us forward. Shared experience breaches boundaries
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    Its some scary shit. You know they all have twisted fantasies about shooting shit up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion