tuscl

Alternative for Cheetah Atlanta on a Sunday

Redmonwin
California
Wednesday, May 1, 2019 9:15 AM
Hello boys! I'm in Atlanta next weekend and will only have Sunday and maybe Monday free to tryout Atlanta's best clubs. I fly out at 6 am on Tuesday, so partying Monday night will be hard. I was looking forward to trying out the Cheetah on Sunday and even booked my hotel next to it! Sadly, I just found out that Cheetah and all Atlanta clubs are closed on Sundays. Is there a club with girls as hot as the Cheetah that is open on Sunday nearby?

13 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Pink Pony would be your best bet for eye candy on a Sunday. Highest mileage would of course be Follies.
  • WillMunny
    5 years ago
    What Shadowcat said. Oasis would be the other option of clubs open Sunday. Somewhere between Pony and Follies on the scale, both for dancer quality and mileage (tending more toward the Pony end of the scale on both counts).
  • Redmonwin
    5 years ago
    Thanks Shadowcat and Willmunny! I'm really bummed about missing out on Cheetah cuz I heard how hot the girls are and this rumor that it might close down soon. Being from California I can't fly in just to checkout the place.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Cheetah def has good eye-candy but it, along with most ATL clubs, are no-touch air-dance clubs
  • WillMunny
    5 years ago
    If you're really eager to see the Cheetah, you should have time for at least a pop-in Monday night. Despite the persistent rumors, at last report the club has *not* been sold, although it is just a matter of time before someone offers the owners more money than they can refuse (for those not aware, Cheetah is a single-story building surrounded by an increasing amount of high-rise commercial and residential development). FYI travel from the Cheetah vicinity to the airport should only take 20 minutes or so, probably less if you're timing for a 6am departure. Monday night would obviously not be "prime time" for the dancer roster, but (unless there's been a fairly recent change) they do a nightly walkout of the entire staff that's impressive juat for the eye candy (all girls in gowns for the lineup, then they do a 2-for-1 table dance special). I believe the lineup happens at 10pm.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    I thought they stopped the line up last year? That's the best part of the nite.
  • Redmonwin
    5 years ago
    Willmunny, you convinced me! It was not easy, but I changed my schedule so I can make it to Cheetah on Saturday. I'll should get there just before 10 pm for this line-up and dance specials!
  • WillMunny
    5 years ago
    @Anislee my info on the lineup may well be out of date. Hopefully not, but of so I suspect Redmonwin will still have a good time. Keep in mind if you have Saturday night open, Tattletale would be another option and close enough for a cheap Uber from the Cheetah.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    So how did it go?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ he wrote a review
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Yeah but some of us don’t have VIP trophies. We need to hear the update for free. It’s our right as American citizens.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I'll copy his review later
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    OP's Cheetah and Follies reviews: Cheetah STRIP CLUB NUDE DANCERS Atlanta Georgia REVIEWS (680)COMMENTS (1) Redmonwin California First time in Atlanta & Cheetah May 5, 2019 Shout out to Shadowcat and Willmunny for giving me some on the spot advice. I was supposed to hit up Cheethal on Sunday until I found out that it and all Atlanta clubs close on Sundays. WTF?? So I ended up changing my schedule around and paid more to fly in on Saturday so I can hit up this place. I heard it was a 7-up factory and that it might be bought out/closed down soon. It cost me money to change my flight but I made it. I heard that they have a line-up at 10 pm, so I checked in to my hotel and rushed over to get in by 9:50. Nothing special seemed to happen at 10 pm and I stayed until 10:30 for good measure. Nothing still. I took a cab over to Tattletale to squeeze in a second club. I got back around 11:30 pm and stayed until 2:30 am which is near closing time. Entry fee was 12 bucks I think. Before I left for Tattletale I told the reception girl that I will be back. She thanked me for letting her know and when I came back an hour later she waived me in. I had cocktails and shots they were each about 12 bucks. I had an entree too for about 30 bucks which is how you get to sit at a table. Otherwise you have to sit at the bar or stand. There were tables in the middle of the room but I never gave them a try. There were about 50-60 girls on Saturday night. The problem though was there were probably 200 guys in the room. Add to that I only personally found about 3 attractive and that tells you what kind of night I had. The closest I got to a lap dance was when my number 1 choice sat on my lap and had a short chat before my food came out. She was sweaty and excused herself because she needed a break. She said she would come back but was called to the stage and 30 minutes later she came by to apologize that she had to dance for some other guys because they prepaid for dances while she was on stage. Again 200 guys in the room with about 60 girls and only about 3 were my kind of girls so she was probably on a lot of guys top list. Shit. So around 2:30 am full, buzzed, and bored, I called it a night. The place officially closes at 3 am but the one girl told me they close at 2:45 am and I think they made last call at 2 am. Hearing so many good things about Cheetah I thought I would be in heaven. I was not. Maybe it would be a better strip join to try during the weekdays when the ratio of dancers to guys is not so bad. It also did not seem like a lot of money was flowing. Even the DJ had to tell guys sitting by the stages that they were not tipping and killing the vibe. Plus I say a lot of couples and none strip club crowds there. They did not buy dances and only seemed to look. Personally, I had a pocket full of money and really wanted to spend it on the hottest dancers in Atlanta. I did not get a chance. I would love to go back and give it another chance. The staff seemed professional and helpful. The venue was clean and had a good layout. I do not usually go to a nude club because I like my alcohol with my titties. The intersting thing about this club was it was fully nudity with alcohol even though I do not really care if the bottoms are off or not. I appreciated it because it was different from California and Vegas. Saturday Evening 25-99 Under $100 Club10 Dancers6 Dollar Value7 Review Publishers albright Florida shadowcat Atlanta TxVegas Still looking for an ATF Review Comments pitch Atlanta May 5, 2019 Pink Pony, Follies, and Oasis are open on Sundays. laplurker Florida May 5, 2019 If anyone wants full nudity with alcohol, try the area between West Palm Beach and Miami. Read the review to see what action is available at which club. WillMunny Awaiting the edit button since 2011.... May 8, 2019 Sorry your visit didn't live up to expectations. As was mentioned in your discussion thread, the 10pm lineup may have been discontinued (I know at one time they would sometimes change the timing and/or do more than one per night). Also didn't consider the crowds you'd be seeing on a Saturday night (generally my least-preferred time to visit any club). Follies STRIP CLUB NUDE DANCERS Atlanta Georgia REVIEWS (2627)COMMENTS (15) Redmonwin California First time in Atlanta & Follies May 6, 2019 I had a quick recon visit here and probably stayed only 30 minutes before I left for Pink Pony. I got there about 3:30pm yesterday which was Sunday and Cinco de Mayo. The whole neighborhood had a lot of traffic and people walking around due to the festival a few blocks away. When I got there, there was a line out the door maybe 20 "gentlemen" long. It took me 20 minutes to get there from downtown hotel so I lined up in the perv line as families drove and walked by wondering what all these guys were waiting in line for. hahaha perv line It took about 20 minutes but as guys left security let people in. I asked a few guys in line if the line was normal and one regular said yes around 5pm and maybe it started earlier because of Cinco de Mayo. Anyway 5 bucks and I got in. Interesting to me while in line was how many guys were wearing sweats and one guy even had workout shorts on. I don't think he just came from the gym. I got in and damn what everyone said about it being dark in there was right! For a place that gets so many reviews I thought the place was huge. It was probably the size of a small Denny's. I took a lap around the bar in the middle of the room and found my way to the bathroom. Took a leak and after I got out kinda got stuck at the wall outside of the bathroom because it was so crowded. I noticed dancers kept going to the corner next to the restrooms for something that later turned out to be a guy with bags of weed. And then noticed the smoke of it flowing from that corner. Anyway the bar was crowded too so I ended up standing there for the rest of my time there. There were maybe 30-40 girls there. The majority of them were on the thicker side. A mix of ethnicities. Some of them hit me up for dances but none of the 3 or 4 I wanted as they were dancing with someone or went to vip. After awhile I figured that I might as well try my luck at Pink Pony because I didn't like my odds at Follies. Sunday Afternoon 25-99 None Club7 Dancers7 Dollar Value8 Review Publishers mikeym Mostly in Florida Like going to Disney World and not getting on any of the rides. SMH thejake Ohio MrEddyG Ontario
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion