tuscl

Are you as narcissistic as I am?

Fun_Loving_Fella
Everything you need, nothing you don’t
Tuesday, April 30, 2019 5:31 PM
When I see a cute girl in my rear view mirror I assume she’s making eye contact with me and thinking “how am I going to get this guy to pull over and fuck me right now?” Idk if narcissistic is the right word. This isn’t my official mental health advice thread, so cut me some slack I used the wrong word.

10 comments

• flagooner
    5 years ago
    More like delusional
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    This is when you pit your car in reverse if at a light and slam into the front of her. Or slam on your brakes. You will at least get her number
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Tell me how you pull it off?!?! You sound soo awesome and wise and need your contribution here to tell everyone how it's done.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Good idea. I could follow it up with something like “I need a smoke after a bang like that”
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Not really, I assume they know nothing of my existence beyond being a mere machine on the road that theoretically does have a person in it but often times causes people to forget that there are in-fact people in these machines and they aren't all just robots designed to frustrate you by moving slowly and terrifying you by pulling out into traffic.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I am going to fill up Archie Bunker's son in laws basement
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Archir is safe. He hates gun controls
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Not as narcissistic. But also not as prone to road accidents.
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    You and "all caps" Nicole should start seeing each other.....or maybe at least being together as you both gaze into mirrors of your reflections.......
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Iceman taking me off ignore is only going to feed this supercharged ego of mine. The girls on the road better watch out tonight!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion