tuscl

I'm not wearing any underwear

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Thursday, April 25, 2019 7:24 PM
What other lines can be somewhat normal in a strip club but weird out in the real world?

27 comments

• CC99
    5 years ago
    This thread title with that avatar had me freaking out for a second there lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Would you mind if I sucked your tits - for w/e reason the waitress at Applebee's wasn't as keen as the strippers I deal with
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Let's start with the basics: you have the nicest breasts
  • vajmon
    5 years ago
    Here cums Daty!
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Ladies drinks are 18x the price of yours
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    An old Andrew Dice Clay joke: So I'm fucking this girl in the ass and she turns around and says "Do I know you?" I just point and say "Hey, teller number 3 just opened up, baby." It is amazing how far you go with a stripper in a high mileage club and finally ask her for her name.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    LOL @Fun
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    Damn! Can I lick those delicious titties? Almost all time the beautiful titties love the compliment and kiss me.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Hop up and I'll rearrange that.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    As the stripper stares at my crotch in all of its attentive glory, she says, “sweetie, I can take care of that for you!”
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Where a hot girl you don't know will just walk up to you and grab your cock - and then pay you a compliment
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Quieres ir arriba?
  • Veronica86FL
    5 years ago
    Can I tie you up? I really want to spank you. I really just want to dominate you. It took me a long time to realize how much you men love the idea of an adventure mixed in sexual play.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    "I like pussy more than breasts and thighs." That comment got me kicked out of KFC.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    You’ve got the perfect set of legs - feet on one end and a vagina on the other.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Ten minutes after we meet saying "Here touch my boobs" while grabbing my hand and placing it firmly on her breast. First words out of her mouth are "I want to have your baby" "Are you a cop? You look like a cop"
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    "You remind me of my father" is a really bad line in the real word, but in strip clubs, not so much.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    “Fuck me Daddy”. Very inappropriate in the real World. Have had 3 dancers say that in the SCs.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Being greeted by the stripper handshake is much more fun, than a civvie handshake.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "What's your menu?"
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    “I don’t need to go to a club to get laid! I can get laid anytime I want!” “It’s my buddy’s birthday, so ~take care~ of him.” “No. You ~need~ to order a drink.” “So why don’t we just come back to my hotel together?” “Your pussy is so cute.”
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    “Here, follow me...” as she grabs your cock to use it as a leash to drag you around like the dog you are!
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    ^ lol that’s a really good one
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    ‘I bet your ass tastes like strawberry cheesecake on a hot summers day’
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    And I love the stripper handshake. Nice to meet you too.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    You can use any line anywhere. Truth is, if a girl likes you, you can say just about anything to her....her attraction for you is what separates cute and funny from perverted and creepy.
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    Here are a few lines strippers have used that I doubt I will ever hear outside a club. "I bet you are thinking, are my tits real. Why don't we head back and find out." "I have no gag reflex." "Most guys can't last 5 minutes in my mouth, do you want to see if you can try?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion