tuscl

Clubbing on the day after Easter

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
I love clubbing on the day after Easter. Lots of hungry girls after what is inevitably a slow weekend ITC, starting with good Friday and continuing through Easter day. It's one of the few Mondays where you're likely to see hotties who normally work F-Su.

Last night it was like shooting fish in a barrel. Good times. ;)

7 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    Ugh! I clubbed the day after and it was disappointing. Very few dancers and the ones that were there were the C team.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I imagine Good Friday is bigger in some areas than others. Around here I think a lot of people are recovering from Easter the Monday after. But I heard the clubs were dead on Saturday and Sunday.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I thought that the turnout of attractive dancers yesterday afternoon at Follies was terrible. But I had a prearranged date for VIP that was better than I had hoped for.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    shadowcat, is your granddaughter stripper material, or too old for you?
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    5 years ago
    I will try this in 2019
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Same here, a lot of girls who were very eager to perform. I normally am not a Monday type of guy, but found it to be as busy as a Friday.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I went last night on Monday. It is usually dead with maybe 2 strippers. Last night, i have a HARD time choosing for VIP. Plus the hot as fuck bartender was buying me drinks. Wound up with hot ass Mexican/AA mix. She grinded well, then stick shifter a good while.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion