tuscl

Cheapfuckfriday

skibum609
Massachusetts
Friday was cheapfuck Friday. I had a drink card already with $15.00 on it and bought another for $20.00 giving me 8 coors lites. I tipped the bartender $12.00. I watched the Bruins lose and the Celtics win. I tipped no dancers; bought no dances and did not do a private room. $47.00 and I had a fucking blast. The best part was sitting 10 feet away from where my former atf was standing, while neither of us spoke, nor looked at the other. Now that I am well over 60 I enjoy these trips back to 8th grade. What is really funny is that I am now wondering if this is the beginning of the end. Oops have to buy seasons passes for skiing next season ....to be continued after cheapfuckwednesday.

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    There are some days that the less I do the better - I don't wanna put any effort into anything including dances and just wanna chill and relax and do the least possible
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You lost me at Coors lite... I thought you said you drank beer...
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    When I drink to excess I drink Lite beer. Real beer is for food or enjoyment.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Makes sense. My cheap beer of choice is PBR
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Fuck that fat bedridden troll ski, he’s either stupid or just a common liar.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I am quite common and PBR pounders are the official beer of skiing.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I was referring to trick loco
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    It beats Bud or Natural Ice... I usually go for Modelo or Corona at strip clubs. Most don't have the best beer selections... My favorites are Bohemia, Pilsner Urquell and Kronenbourg 1664
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    Sounds like Cheap NO fuck Friday. That can still be a good experience.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion