tuscl

Georgemicrodong's anti-religeous thread

BigDickSammy_
I have a big dick and I know how to use it.
Sunday, April 21, 2019 8:33 AM
Georgemicrodong said on twentyfives Passover thread "I’ll refrain from derailing this thread any further. If anyone wants to discuss my anti-religious stuff, feel free to start a thread." Lets hear it George...

23 comments

• BigDickSammy_
    5 years ago
    How does this work when kids get killed because of what their leader did?
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Lol, I got to see this
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    20fag isn't even Jewish. lol But to all the real Jews out there Mo'adim L'Simcha and a special Tatilat Mobarak....lezat bebarid! to all the Persian Jews out there. And don't let the easter bunny bite you lulz
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    When I was 16 I was very anti religion but since then I've grown mostly okay with it. That being said, the Middle East specifically has a lot of problems that were caused primarily because of people holding very strong religious beliefs over there. It's so bad that a lot of Middle Easterners now are getting really frustrated with it. I wouldn't be surprised if, in the next decade or so we see some major cultural changes in the Middle East. The Arab Spring may have failed politically but I sense a cultural and social revolution may be happening sometime in the near future.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Problems in the Middle East are caused by Western arms sales and destabilization tactics. The Arab Spring was a CIA coordinated set of colored revolutions.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I doubt that anybody on this forum besides Nicole has as many friends from the Middle East as I do. My mom even joked once that I know every Arab kid at my school. Out of all the Arab people I've met, every one of them seems to think that the PC SJW crowd in the United States is mindbogglingly stupid. Coming up with these bizarre reasons to explain why things in the Middle East happened and acting like its constantly America and the CIA's fault that everything happened. Those kind of people exist in the Middle East too and a lot of people think they're stupid. The Arab Spring was caused by mainly young people wanting to see a change in the Arab world. At the time it was mostly authoritarianism and dictatorship that was blamed for a lot of the Middle East's problems. People thought that the terrorism and religious extremism was a byproduct of authoritarian regimes, but after the events in Syria and Iraq, a lot of the younger people in the Middle East now are actually okay with the idea of the Middle East having secular dictatorships that can keep control in the country. I think a lot of them have lost hope in the idea that a Middle Eastern democracy can be stable because of how often knocking a dictator out of power has turned the country into a bloodbath of terrorism. But a lot of the young people in the Middle East now are getting sick of terrorism and sectarian extremism tearing the region apart for the past four decades. Saudi Arabia and Iran are some of the most widely despised regimes in the region. Assad's regime is despised now because of the atrocities they committed during the Syrian revolution but a lot of people are actually becoming surprisingly okay with the way that Assad's regime rules over Syria during peace time. Syria is very secular, and most people there don't to have a dictator that's as brutal and ruthless as Assad or Saddam Hussein but do want a dictator that's strong enough to keep the sectarian tensions under control so that they don't have to constantly worry about terrorism. A lot of the Arab people I've met were either atheists or very casually practicing Muslims. One guy I know who actually grew up in Saudi Arabia told me that when his kids are older, the only thing he will tell them about religion is "I personally think Islam is the closest to being accurate, but you can make your own choice." Now he is more liberal than most Saudis are but I think its worth noting that a lot of people in the Middle East, especially outside of Saudi Arabia, are starting to resent what religious extremism has done to the Middle East and don't want any part of it anymore. I'm interested to see what will happen to the Middle East in 15 years. I think it could be a very different place from the way it is today.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Yhwh: I am the all powerful, all knowing creator of the universe. Make sure you paint your houses with lamb’s blood so I don’t kill the wrong kids.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Your friends aren't the norm. People who can afford to study abroad and choose to come to the US won't represent what people there really think. Most Arabs see an Islamic Republic like Iran's(which isn't Arab) and Arab Nationalism like BAATH in Syria as viable alternatives to US puppet regimes and royal dictatorships that are only in place due to Western weapons and support.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Iceman truly is the pimp of all trades
  • BigDickSammy_
    5 years ago
    @GMD Do you consider yourself a believer in God, an agnostic, or an atheist?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I don't get how married guys who like fucking hookers can be offended by someone calling out religious bs LMFAO
  • BigDickSammy_
    5 years ago
    I am not offended. Just curious
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I know they are more liberal than average but they also talk about what things are like back home. The Middle East is still very religious but I see that there's a wind of change so to speak. Nobody really likes Iran, the Iranian government is widely detested in the Mid-east. People are wanting to see more secular dictatorships and ditch theocracies. Democracy would be ideal but a lot of people have lost faith that democracy can work for the middle east.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    They're afraid that if they try the loonies will stone or behead them.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    I'm an atheist, both parents are Jewish, wife is catholic and SB (9 months) is a WASP. Something like 2% of Americans are athiests yet 40% of those in natural sciences don't believe in God. It's the case that athiests are attracted to natural sciences, not that science teaches you to distrust a bunch of goofy fables in the bible. Yet I'm most more compassionate to the poor than most of the religious nuts on this board. I will say that unprotected sex with this SB is about the closest thing I've come to a religious experience.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Atheist*
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    CC99 That's really not true. Most like the concept of an Islamic republic as an alternative. Secular currents are the minority.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    And being in the US, they may not necessarily be more liberal but are much more privileged.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Iran is admired coz its a republic that shook off the yoke of a US brokered monarchy. Of course people in the royal dictatorships are taught to hate it coz Iran's system is the biggest threat to absolute monarchies and dictatorships. But Iran's system is the model would like to emulate.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    @BigDickSammy: I consider myself to be an agnostic atheist. Which means that I’m very skeptical of claims of (any) god’s existence, I am willing to be convinced by credible, verifiable, repeatable evidence. But my base position is that god probably doesn’t exist, and I decline to live my life as if he does.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^How do personally know what GMD looks like? Either way, perhaps you could refrain from masturbating to the sight of him.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^ # retard
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^ #you are as dumb as you look
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion