tuscl

Clubs in VA

I am going back home next month, I will be staying in the DMV area on the Va side and down in Fredericksburg for a few days. Are there any clubs I need to check out, we always drove to WVA in high school days.

8 comments

• captainfun
    5 years ago
    Is you like AA and don’t require a high end scene, then Ebony Inn is all you need to know.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Richmond clubs are actually pretty decent. Bit expensive but they're all two way touching. Paper moon and pure pleasure usually has pretty hot girls working.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Front room make out sessions!

Buying dances is for chumps.

SJG
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    @cc99 are the clubs in RVA worth an hour drive from Lake Anna? It looks like that might be my best option as I cant find anything closer.
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    You went to strip clubs at high school??

Paper moon is good but it's a pasties club.They have 3 for $100 or $110 dances where you get a privacy (curtained space) .You can touch the dancer.
    Otherwise. Go to Gold Club Maryland on Wednesdays where you can get LD for $20 and if tip the dancer $10 she will allow you touch..Depends on the dancer.
    Or drive to Philadelphia to see and get topless LDs from hot college girls
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    I didnt go alot, for graduation I think and a birthday. None of my friends really had enough money to do more than sit there and think how crazy it was.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I went to strip clubs in high school too. I think a lot of high schoolers like to check it out when they turn 18.

Personally I think Richmond clubs are actually pretty decent but they are somewhat tourist unfriendly. I drive about 30 minutes to get to Paper Moon. I think it's worth it. I've never gone there and not found a girl I liked but you will probably need at least $120 to have a decent time there. If you're not prepared to spend $120 or more I wouldn't bother.
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    My usually visit I take around $300 for drinks, feed, tips and dances.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion