Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Omg I have 30 trusts:)))) thanx to everyone who trusted me!!!!!!! Xoxoxo

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

K

bye

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Damn what a humble brag;)

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

With all the Michigan guys on this site, you can still get up to 30. Impressive !

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Shit! Really!

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

I only have 10.... I must be the asshole everyone says I am

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^You are ;)

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

I'm trying to be as big an asshole as you, everyone says that it is unattainable but I am determined to prove them wrong

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Does that make @25 the papi mode of assholes?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I’m in a class of my own ;))

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL Special Education

Profile picture for K
K
•

I only have 16. He is bragging he has almost twice my trusts. Why else would he mention me in his post?

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

So you have 29 aliases?

I kid. Jk

Profile picture for Pussylicker2
Pussylicker2
•

Ok OSU, you're so trusted. Who's the best, cheapest in call near Akron / Canton area?

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

" With all the Michigan guys on this site, you can still get up to 30. Impressive ! "

Lol

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

"He is bragging he has almost twice my trusts. Why else would he mention me in his post?"

My bad, Lol

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

You badass. You have more than nicole

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

:D

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement