tuscl

I wonder what it must be like to claim that one is not a misogynist, yet view wo

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Ok

Can't really view women as more than objects when you guys get turned on from them dancing on u while knowing that they aren't into you.

The only logical alternative explanation is that , you pay them to pretend to like you.

But since you would rather be falsely labeled as misogynistss instead of admitting that you pay them to not just get naked but to pretend that they don't hate you....what do u expect ? LOL.

51 comments

• datinman
    5 years ago
    Does that make women that go to Chippendale's type male reviews misandrists, who view men solely existing for the satisfaction of the vagina? They also pay the opposite sex to get naked and feign interest in them.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    There's a difference between going to Chippendales and trolling strip clubs for hookers.

And if you notice, most complaints on this forum and most of the misogyny is related to tricks being upset coz they realized the dancer or hooker they've been paying to fuck them or feign interest in them doesn't like them LMFAO Her not really liking them makes her a "ROB" LMFAO
  • There is no equivalent in terms of male behavior for misogyny.misandry is not equivalent to misogyny , because misogyny encompasses much more than the hatred of women and can be defined by something other than the mere hatred of women . however, misandry is mainly defined by the hatred of men

Misogyny is not equivalent to misandry, since inherent in the term misogyny is something which misandry does not concerns itself with . misogyny is not just hatred. When used in various contexts, misogyny refers to much more than hatred , which it sometime does not even refer to. Misogyny refers to looming down on women, whereas misandry tends to solely deal with hatred .

- that being said, I f the woman in the hypothetical scenario actively paid for strip clubbing activities frequently(like many of u) , then yes she would be objectifying men in opinion..however, if she did not , then it would be a different story.same for the dude.

LOL U thought I was gonna give. Hypocrtical response? Nahh. I'm.not one of those women.LOL.
  • Looking down on women**
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    I need to update my dictionary. I always thought the two words were gender equivalents. Just so I'm clear:

Misandry is hatred, contempt, or prejudice against men.

Misogyny is hatred, contempt, or prejudice against women; but my also include really, really liking women (preferably naked) and being willing to spend money to caress their luscious bodies.

Did I get that right?
  • No u did not ill explain later in a much shorter sentence why they are NOT EQUIVALENTS.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    No need. I got your point. I was just poking a little fun.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I absolutely love women. And their beautiful bodies. And their minds. But mostly their nipples. Does that make me misogynistic?
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    No Nicole what you are mixing up the definitions of is "sexism" as opposed to misogyny. There is a difference. Sexism means you think women are inferior to men, misogyny means you hate women. The same definitions apply when genders are reversed and misandrist is used.

And quite frankly, I have no problem whatsoever with a woman trolling a strip club to find Chippendales to pay for sex. And from what I've heard male strip clubs are way more raunchy and uncontrolled than female strip clubs with women practically molesting the male dancers onstage. By comparison men in strip clubs practice much better self control.
  • Sexism means you think women are inferior to men, misogyny means you hate women..

Umm misogyny refers to and hatred and viewing women as inferior ...
  • Btw idk if misogyny even = hatred. I havr to check on that. But In the rare case that it does= women beung inferior, that doesnt exclude the term from also associating women with inferior.
  • Btw idk if misogyny even = hatred. I havr to check on that. But In the rare case that it does= hating women, that doesnt exclude the term from also associating women with inferior.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Usually hatred goes hand in hand with thinking they are inferior. I don't know if a misanthrope would be considered a misogynist.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Only ignorant people with nothing to sayu use left wing hate speech words like misogynist. The left is all about making sure no one can ever have an opinion they don't support. Skanks use the word a lot i.e. #metoo. Ofcourse a pathetic little bitch like Icey loves the word. Then again she is as manly as Bradley Manning. I do look down on some women: those who use misogyny.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I believe feminists support sex workers
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Pretty feminists (both of them) do; mainstream Feminists, who are ugly, pretend to.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Misandry and misogyny are not equivalent coz women lack the institutional power men have. So misandry can only have the outcome of a prejudice...while misogyny carries with it a much more inequitable power relation.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Peop;le have the power they earn and deserve. Sorry if womwen only succeed when the bar is lowered and they get special privileges. Instituitonal lol. What's next subliminal? Fuckwad progressives are losing all over the earth lol losers.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    as an attorney you should be aware of the legal struggle to end institutionalized inequity in this nation. ie Hernandez v Texas, Loving vs Virgina, Brown vs Board of Education, Plessy v Ferguson, Lawrence v Texas, and the list goes on...
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Institutional power?

Bullshit. I know people who are public school teachers who are literally ordered by the government to "make sure women and minorities succeed."
  • Damn. Strike 1: Skibum makes a distinction between ugly and pretty feminists. That must be really significant , because I'm sure that football coaches distinctions between their "ugly" and "hot" football players......
  • Because I'm sure that football coaches MAKE distinctions between ****
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    And helping minorities succeed in a hostile environment is so evil...
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ nope, but I’ll bet the football coaches do distinguish between their strong and their weak players. Big muscles vs smaller muscles. Same concept.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Nicole, you'd be surprised at how much looks have to do with the legal profession. There's a reason lawyers want to see pics of clients ie want to get copies of IDs/licenses sent over or see them in person before taking any case.... and why in say personal injury cases lawyers will get the insurance company to hire a PI and share the ugliest pics with the judge.If you have a female client and present her as fat or fugly in a very legalese way to a judge, you'd be surprised how that skews things lol
  • Oh..so you're telling me football coaches don't evaluate their players based on their looks and they evaluate them based on their competency instead ???

But skibum tries to kake a distinction between ugly and pretty people regarding an issue such as feminism , an ideology that is entirely unrelated to how sexually attractive a person is ????
  • UM @ ICEY IM NOT DENYING THAT PPL GET JUDGED BASED ON THEIR LOOKS AT WORK. WHILE PPL ASSOCIATE WEIGHT WITH COMPETENCY, COMPETENCY IS NOT EQUIVALENT TO IDEOLOGICAL VIEWS. WHAT DOES HOW HOT SOMEONE IS HAVE TO DO WITH THEIR VIEWS ON FEMINSIM.

Dann, if I can derive a person's views on feminism based on their looks, I guess that means we can identify who IS and who isn't racist based on looks.

Lemme holla @ u guys in a sec...I see a hot guy...gueds that means he isn't racist..lemme go flirt with him.
  • UM @ ICEY IM NOT DENYING THAT PPL GET JUDGED BASED ON THEIR LOOKS AT WORK. WHILE PPL ASSOCIATE WEIGHT WITH COMPETENCY, COMPETENCY IS NOT EQUIVALENT TO IDEOLOGICAL VIEWS. WHAT DOES HOW HOT SOMEONE IS HAVE TO DO WITH THEIR VIEWS ON FEMINSIM.

Dann, if I can derive a person's views on feminism based on their looks, I guess that means we can identify who IS and who isn't racist based on looks.

Lemme holla @ u guys in a sec...I see a hot guy...guess that means he isn't racist..lemme go flirt with him.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Skibum reminds me of the typical aging alcoholic lawyer whose sole strategy is throwing tantrums and going off on tangents to ruin his opponents train of thought and make them fuck up.

Lemme holla @ u guys in a sec...I see a hot guy...gueds that means he isn't racist..lemme go flirt with him.

• Icey
    5 years ago
    I think we can discern a lot about a person based on looks. Including their beliefs. Looks mean a lot.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    How many people get convicted based on their looks? lol Its not funny but its a reality
  • Lil_Baller100
    5 years ago
    wat da fuck else do women exist for? i suppose they are pretty good maids but even then wats da point of a bitch if she ain't gonna crank a few nuts out?
  • How many people get convicted based on their looks? lol Its not funny but its a reality

^^right. Cuz a conviction is equivalent to feminist views..

^right..cuz people getting convicted based on how they look( race, form of dress, etc) is the same thing as pretty/hot or sexual attractiveness mentioned by skibum

Your analogy is not proportionate .
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I'm saying he's right in that there is a difference between how an attractive feminist is received vs how an unattractive one is received. People will automatically have a different set of beliefs as to why each chose feminism.

And yes, being judged in a prejudicial way is in effect a product of the same biases despite the trait being judged in a prejudicial way.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    A conviction/judgment based on say race or looking mean is ethically the equivalent of a judgment/prejudice based on feminist beliefs and physical attractiveness.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Be serious Icey looks don't make a fucking bit oif difference to lawyers. We give a shit about one thing and one thing only when it comes to clients: Whether or not they pay. A beautiful divorce client with $2,000.00 is ten times uglier than an 800 pound skank with $20,000.00.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Looks make a difference to a judge and jury. To a lawyer, not... but if they have looks and money its definitely something to milk.

Even if an attorney has a status conference with a judge and the opposing party's fugly client isn't there. If the attorney makes them look bad and manages to put an unflattering photo in with the exhibits with the status conference update, it makes an impact. Its also easier to sway a jury against an ugly person or for an attractive one. Plus, an attractive person is more likely to get a settlement since opposing counsel won't want them to go up in front of a jury.

Its even easier to be a vexatious litigant when someone is attractive... there was a case where 2 vexatious litigants, neighbors, were both suing each other and a management company over not acting on noise complaints they were constantly making against each other. Both parties were Persian Jews, both had a history of vexatious litigation, one looked like Shrek and the other like Fran Drescher in her prime...guess whose case was dismissed and who got a settlement??
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ what’s your fixation with Persian Jews and exactly why would that be relevant to a thread about looks ?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Its relevant to the context.... You've never been to Los Angeles and have no experience with said community lmfao
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Of all of the posts you make you refer to folks ethnicity more than the so called racists that you claim to call out, I think you’re a bigoted asshole.
    It would have been context enough to just refer to the litigants as unattractive but no yo added Persian Jews as if there is something particularly unattractive about that I’ve seen your references to other races as well you are full of shit, tu es feo ilegítimo hijo de puta
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Looks make a difference to a jury? Not in my experience, but even if you include my 350 ouil trial I have not even done 500 jury trials. My experience would pale in comparison to a loudmouth little kid who has nevere done one. A status conferenxce now has pics and shit? You watch too much youtube and it makes no impact at all. This is like the dj at Mons venus lie. Persian Jews? Lmao what a fucking cum stain bigot you are ass hole. Maybe they were fucking muslims pretending. Persian Jews roflmao. Icey the legalk/los angeles/strip club/ economic expert who seems capable of making chicken at KFC....maybe.
  • BGSD3100
    5 years ago
    CC99 said, "I don't know if a misanthrope would be considered a misogynist."

Speaking as a misanthrope, I can tell you that misanthropes are not misogynists. Misanthropy is a general contempt for all of humanity, so we don't hate women or feel they are somehow inferior to us. Misanthropes thing women are equal to men in every way.

Equally horrible, but still equal
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @BGSD

Thanks for clarifying lol.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Skibum, A status conference update has exhibits. Depending on the case you add pics...insurance company attorneys do this all the time if they want to show the injured person doing shit they're not supposed to. They'll always choose the least flattering images. I mention that said individuals are Persian Jews for a cultural reference....I'm a bigot according to you. You make Islamophobic, xenophobic, racist comments all the time yet feel you are merely espousing the truth. OK. I didn't lie about the DJ at Mons Venus, he's a DJ from Tampa, worked at strip clubs and mentioned Mons Venus so I assumed. I don't fact check conversations with acquaintances. Sort of like you don't fact check the right wing drivel you emulate.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ you are a bigot according to me I don’t make cultural references unless there’s actually a specific point.
    You’re not only a bigoted idiot your a homophobe, you are a pathetic loser and I don’t mean that in the good way we use that term here.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Your feigned insults don't mean much considering you've never spoken out against skibums rampant islamophobia, racism and xenophobia
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I’m gonna let you in on a little secret, if it wasn’t directed at me I’d ignore it, problem is not skibum, it’s your attitude towards everything, you’ve called me names from the day you started posting, you are a knucklehead with a big mouth if you were ever in my presence I guarantee you’d shut the fuck up, and anytime you feel like you’re man enough I’ll tell you exactly where to find me, but like every other troll here you’d just weasel yourself off into the underbrush where you occur naturally.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    so basically you don't give a fuck about whats said but just say shit to me for the lulz of it coz for whatever reason you don't wannabe my nigga
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    You really aren’t the sharpest knife in the drawer are you, you started your career here first as a RIL then once you got some straight advice you started calling folks tricks, next iteration you become the reincarnation of a pimp from the fourty’s now you want cred from folks you’ve disrespected time and again, ain’t gonna happen.
    You display the same bigotry , ageism and misogyny as all of those you claim to be calling out, yet someone else should defer to you, that’s laughable, my friends don’t want to be my niggaz, my friends disagree respectfully, and always end an argument with let me buy you a beer.
    You have a lot to learn boy, you don’t even know how, not to be a knucklehead.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion