tuscl

PMs from not listed people.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I just got a PM from a person who's name I didn't recognize wanting information on my favorite club. I did a search for his name and got no listing for him. I guess unless a person has done a review or made a post on the discussion board, his name will not come up on a search. I declined to give him any information other than the reviews are correct. Beware!

11 comments

• Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    Wise decision Old Man.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Hizzah!
  • ime
    5 years ago
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I've had that happen b/f - unfortunately it's not easy to bring up a TUSCLer's profile directly from the Messages view - the only way to bring up a TUSCLer's profile page from the Messages view is to open the message then click on the TUSCLer's avatar from within the message - but I think when someone first sends you a message it may not have the avatar in the original message but appears in subsequent messages (I think) - I've had the issue of not being able to find a TUSCLer by typing his name in the TUSCL search box, but once he replied to my reply it then had his avatar on the subsequent message and I was able to click on his avatar and bring up his profile (if I remember correctly).
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Each time I write a Review and mention that there was any "extra" activity involved in that visit. I will get a few PM's from people I have never heard of before that want the name of the girl. I just say that I don't remember.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    leo
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    Yes, her name was Leo. A real cocksucker.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    Warrior, one nice thing about being shitty at remembering names is that I really can’t remember them when asked. Lol. But yeah, I think Shadowcat gave the right reply under those circumstances.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    What about receiving a PM from a noncontributing (no reviews, comments, or discussions) PL?
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    My policy is always that I only share intel with people that I know from either having met them or from the discussion board.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I’ve had that happen a few times last time was from someone complaining that I rejected a review, also got a threatening message from some asshole that didn’t like a wisecrack I made about Hong Kong.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion