Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

PMs from not listed people.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I just got a PM from a person who's name I didn't recognize wanting information on my favorite club. I did a search for his name and got no listing for him. I guess unless a person has done a review or made a post on the discussion board, his name will not come up on a search. I declined to give him any information other than the reviews are correct. Beware!

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

Wise decision Old Man.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Hizzah!

Profile picture for ime
ime
•
Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I've had that happen b/f - unfortunately it's not easy to bring up a TUSCLer's profile directly from the Messages view - the only way to bring up a TUSCLer's profile page from the Messages view is to open the message then click on the TUSCLer's avatar from within the message - but I think when someone first sends you a message it may not have the avatar in the original message but appears in subsequent messages (I think) - I've had the issue of not being able to find a TUSCLer by typing his name in the TUSCL search box, but once he replied to my reply it then had his avatar on the subsequent message and I was able to click on his avatar and bring up his profile (if I remember correctly).

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Each time I write a Review and mention that there was any "extra" activity involved in that visit. I will get a few PM's from people I have never heard of before that want the name of the girl. I just say that I don't remember.

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
•

leo

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Yes, her name was Leo. A real cocksucker.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Warrior, one nice thing about being shitty at remembering names is that I really can’t remember them when asked. Lol. But yeah, I think Shadowcat gave the right reply under those circumstances.

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

What about receiving a PM from a noncontributing (no reviews, comments, or discussions) PL?

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

My policy is always that I only share intel with people that I know from either having met them or from the discussion board.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I’ve had that happen a few times last time was from someone complaining that I rejected a review, also got a threatening message from some asshole that didn’t like a wisecrack I made about Hong Kong.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement