tuscl

Ever have a stripper lock you down?

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team
Playing off the thread about custies locking strippers down.

I've had positive and negative experiences with this.

The last few times it happened....

1- Really pretty 18 year old Mexican girl... She started physically threatening girls who talked to me and would talk shit about anyone who she knew I talked to. She was all over me. She threatened to cut a girls face up. Started doing her makeup, hair, nails, just how I wanted them.... called me daddy.

2- Another really young one. 18, Puerto Rican. Started with me just giving her free drugs coz I thought she was cute. She started doing crazy shit like telling everyone I was her baby daddy or that she was getting pregnant with my kid. Someone actually mentioned an incident with her at a club in a review on Google lol She was with a custie and left him in the middle of a dance coz I walked into the club.

3- 24 year old Mexican girl. We'd smoke loser leaf in the parking lot. Then just stare into each others eyes, smiling saying cute shit, for hours til she'd realize she has to work...then she'd leave whoever and run back to me if any girl talked to me.

15 comments

• NJBalla
    5 years ago
    I would say at most clubs I go to I have a designated fav who makes her way over to me when I walk in and the other girls tend to keep their distance. While it used to be annoying I don't have a club where another girl provides a superior experience to my fav at the club. Trust me Ive tried to look in the name of variety, but I always come back to the fav. I've learned to keep things cordial, treat my fav with respect, and tip her friends well in the dollar parade without asking for a dance. In the good ole days each of the clubs I went to had 3 to 4 winners who i'd rotate, but times have changed....
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    1. is going way too far. I mean, I like a stripper getting jealous over me and being a little possessive but don't start threatening to cut up girls' faces.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    NJBalla, a little jealousy and competition keeps it interesting with them.

CC99, thats what a lot of dancers are like though. Stripper drama is brutal. And if a dancer likes you, you'll definitely know it. They're extremely territorial, jealous, insecure.... thats why so many of the threads on if a dancer likes you are stupid. You definitely know when they like you.
  • BGSD3100
    5 years ago
    I assume that's what happens when you flash a lot of money.
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    Yes, I had a regular that would be on me as soon as I walked in and wouldn't even give me a second alone. I'd tip other girls on stage and they would tell me when they worked that she wouldn't be there without me asking on a few occasions.
  • JackScott
    5 years ago
    Yep. The one that likes to lock me down is someone who likes talking about money and business. The first night I went to that club I was still in my work clothes so it might have appeared that I didn't have any money. The dancers were walking past me left and right and hanging out at the bar. Then this one young lady who wasn't that attractive came out and sat with me for almost 30 minutes. The whole time she was nice, polite, friendly, but she kept closing for the sale. I was more impressed with her business acumen than her looks so I bought a few VIP rounds. That was almost 3 years ago. To this day, every time I enter the club she's always the first one to approach me and she will not leave me until I tell her to get up. I even went there on an "off" night just to get something to eat and she ran out to the floor saying, "Please wait for me. I just got here and I'm about to get dressed."
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    @icey if i want to deal with jealousy and competition id date more instead of going to a strip club. Fuck the mind games
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    BGSD3100, Money only goes so far. They can easily get money from guys. Its when they catch feelings that they go crazy.

NJBalla, date strippers....best and worst of both worlds...
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I've occasionally had dancers really want to sell me a dance so much they actually did come back to "check up on me" multiple times in a couple hours. The most common demographic is a dancer in her mid to late 30s who I would be borderline about dating in the civvy world and am not interested in paying for. Funny how they never usually ask if I'll go fuck them for free though...
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    JamesSD, that reminds me of one stripper at a club I go to a lot.... she's in her 30s, asks me for a dance and a tip every time. I constantly tell her no and never tip, but she'll ask at least twice a night every single time.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i was on lockdown for 32 years by a white girl until i could not take her attitude any longer and i left.
  • pitch
    5 years ago
    Used to have one a few years ago like this. What's funny is she didn't even know my name. I'd walk in and hear, "Heyyyyy!" from the stage and it was her. We usually did VIP and it was fun but I didn't want to see just her all the time. I had to start hoping she wouldn't see me or wasn't there. There was another chick I was into and when we stepped into VIP I saw the first spot us ave throw her hands in the air. The next I went to VIP with the second chick she asked if I wouldn't rather go with the first. Ha! She actually had her try to throw me her way.

First chick really wanted to meet me OTC. But she said she would schedule several clients in one day and drive to each one. This was a turnoff unless I was first in line, and I had a feeling meeting her outside would probably be a bad idea. If she allowed CIM though I'd probably have been more into her.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    A couple of months ago I went to a local club, got a drink and sat down at a table overlooking the stage. A young dancer comes and asks if she can join me. We chat for a bit. Turns out she is pretty new only starting dancing a few days before. After a bit I ask for a dance and we go back to the semi private area for the dance. She is young, pretty, and has a great body. But her dancing was very stiff and seemed forced. She also seemed immature when we chatted. I decided she was not my type. I left soon after the dance. Next time I come in she spots me and comes to sit with me without asking and I am polite and chat with her, I don’t buy her a drink I don’t get a dance but yet she just sits there. A dancer comes on stage and she comments on how good she is on the pole. I suggest we go tip her so I give the young lady a couple of ones and we both go to the stage she tips the girl on stage and I do as well and get my face squeezed by a couple of nice boobies. We go back to our table and sit and the pole dancing busty one comes to thank us for tipping her. I grab her hand and ask for a private dance which she agrees and we head to the back leaving the young one looking lost. In the end I had a great time and escaped the clutches of the clingy young thing.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    The clinginess is good if you want to date them though. Otherwise....

MisterWonderful.... Thats a good one...yeah thats a long time...
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I kinda have one dancer now, texting me every day, always wants to hang out. I've seen her at the club like 3 times, she drops everything and spends time with me, asks me not to leave. I didn't meet her at the club though, met her through some drama shit I went through with someone else.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion