tuscl

Strip Clubbing On My 30th Birthday Saturday

I am dreading turning 30 on Saturday so I’m going to have to drink a ton and get a ton of dances this weekend. Only question is what strip club to visit, but even though I have been strip clubbing for around 8 years this visit is special since it will be on a milestone birthday. You all ever strip club on special occasions? Any advice for me?

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I don't necessarily believe in special occasions as it magically being a special day - one has good days and one has bad days - I don't see it being one's birthday as making it a special day in any way - I think birthdays are fun to celebrate when one is a kid but as an adult kinda it's just another day IMO - sure it's cool to get together w/ friends or family but that can/should be done any day.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    You are dreading turning 30? Lol. Try 40, or 50, or 60 or 68 (upcoming for me at the end of May).

Don't worry. Your junk probably won't shrivel up and fall off.....
  • K
    6 years ago
    kick off the next 30 years with 30 days of clubbing.

If I could pick an age to be and stay at that age, it would be 33 or 35. My 30's were awesome.

I was old enough to have experience in all aspects of life. There was more success and I made far fewer mistakes. Money wasn't the problem it was in my twenties. Older more experienced coworkers and clients did not think of me as a young punk. I still had the energy to do most anything I wanted and my body was not my enemy.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I made the mistake of getting 62 lap dances to celebrate my 62nd B-day. Talk about dick rash!
  • UKfan
    6 years ago
    Lol I enjoyed the comments, makes me feel better about turning 30. Looking forward to the weekend.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion