tuscl

Are the MO and IL reviews to telling?

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
I have been reviewing several surrounding states and have come to the conclusion that I live in SC ECSTASY for Extra Fun or that those who review the SCs in my part of the country tell too much compared to other areas of the country.

6 comments

• JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    too not to
  • captainfun
    6 years ago
    The areas of east of St Louis in southern Illinois are way underrated for fun at mostly reasonable prices. Some of the places are a little sketchy....ok, very sketchy, but be cool and all will be fine. There was a recent post about top markets to SC across the U.S.. People mentioned Detroit, Atlanta, Tampa, and COI. In my opinion, the St Louis area probably deserves a spot on that list too. Maybe the final spot, but a spot nonetheless.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    They are definitely sketchy at the Washington park clubs. However, the cop shop is literally either one block away or just around the corner. Perhaps, just perhaps, that is why I have never had problems in that area.
  • BGSD3100
    6 years ago
    The owner of PT's, Diamond Cabaret, and Country Rock is also a police officer.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    You better shut those guys up Nidan. Go gangster on them or they will ruin your fun
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Actually, that explains a lot. Lol. I don’t go to those clubs. Mileage sucks .... or, doesn’t suck is more like it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion