Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Could be the vodka speaking, but I’m pretty certain that Asian nipples are the B

Nidan111

Somewhere in MO.

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yeah, had some sweet Asian nipples rub my junk today! Long. Pointy. Perky. Damn, I love them puppy!

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
•

I like the chinese nipples

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Chinese are great. Korean are FANTASTIC!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS???

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Yep, I also love those soft Asian hands rubbing all over me during amp visits.

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

Even though I like Asian women, I have not tried an AMP.

Asian civvies are fun to hang out and occasionally those turn into FWB.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Don't try them. They addicting.

Profile picture for Piggie
Piggie
•

I'll report back after my trip to Asia, next week...don't be jealous!

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Yep and Hard Asian nipples are great when they beat my eyeballs to oblivion!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement