tuscl

Harvey, Il 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, March 13, 2019 5:20 AM
HARVEY, Ill. -- A man is dead and several others are injured after a shooting at a south suburban strip club. The shooting happened around 2 a.m. Wednesday at Boogie Nights Gentlemen's Club on 147th and Wood in Harvey. Three people, including two security guards, were shot inside the club. The situation escalated outside where another person was shot. A 25-year-old man, and son of an employee at the Harvey Police Department, was killed. The conditions of the other victims is not known at this time. No one is in custody. This is a developing story. Check back for details.

3 comments

• dennyspade
    5 years ago
    When I read the time of the incident, I said to myself -- "Shadowcat is correct, again. Nothing GOOD happens at a Strip Club after 2 a.m."
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Some bad fucking dudes The club was recently discussed in another thread where it described how the club had to pay the mayor bribes in order to stay in business - this brings more negative attention and may perhaps be a death nail
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Yes, this is the old Arnie’s. Rough area around here. Son of PD employee killed will most def elevate the scrutiny.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion