Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Undectectable - Untransmittable

san_jose_guy

money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Saw a newspaper PSA.

For myself, still not sure what I make of all this.

SJG

Replies (3)

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

If I dare ask, how many are comfortable with barebacking, and under what conditions.

For myself, I can say that my attitudes about it have loosened. But I am not really sure if this is warranted.

SJG

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

No, my attitude hasn’t changed. There’s no reason to not continue using protection.

The article is after the fact, as it is about lowering levels once HIV positive. It’s still a major risk in unprotected intercourse - especially if you don’t know your partners history.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^^^ all true!

But many do seem to have a much more carefree attitude about it.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement