tuscl

Here are the top 20 universities where students are turning to 'Sugar Daddies' t

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team
Its an interesting article.... everyone makes it seem like its so common but the actual numbers are really low when you compare them to the sizes of the student bodies.

http://www.foxla.com/news/local-news/her…

18 comments

• Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Ooooo... one is in the town of my favorite SC!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    flagooner, UCF in Orlando is #2.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I'd note that those numbers, if they got them from SA, are likely based on how many college women signed up for SA using their college email accounts (they get special incentives if they use a verified college email account, so there's reason to do it). I mean, if the sugarbaby didn't sign up with her college email account, the site would have no idea whether or not she's in college (right?). I wouldn't be surprised, though, if for every SB who signed up using her college email, there are multiple SBs who, for discretion purposes, don't use their college email (especially since I imagine it could potentially be grounds for expulsion). So if I were a betting man, I'd bet the numbers are a lot bigger...
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I don't think so. Its something really hard for a woman to do. The vast majority don't have it in them.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    There's also a difference between signing up and being active.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Agree it's hard for a woman to do, especially one so young. But again, I would guess that they are getting these numbers from women who signed up via college email; my personal experience (which might not be representative) is that many college girls don't use their college emails. *If* that's how they got those numbers, it's definitely an absolute lower limit.

In any case, though, it is not hard to find college students on SA
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I can agree with that.

One thing I noticed on some of those sugaring sites is the number of older women though. Like in their 30s and 40s. If a man is paying, I don't get the incentive for paying for someone that old...
  • CC99
    6 years ago
    I don't think being a sugar baby is that hard for most girls. At the end of the day, they don't have to go with a SD if they find him dangerous/repulsive, they get a lot of money to do what they would've done for free, and for some it might even be an experience. Plus a lot of them are probably using sugar baby sites in addition to stripping.

I have seen other stats saying that something like 1 million college girls were looking for a SD, which would be close to 10% of female college students.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Selling yourself is always really hard.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Yeah, even if this is coming from Brandon Wade, you don't know that sugar babies are really telling the computer where they go to school, or if they even go to school at all.

I don't think much of his Brandon Wade anyway.

SJG
  • CC99
    6 years ago
    Not really, everyone sells something they value for money. Some people sell their time by working in a job they aren't particularly entertained by or enjoy. Some people sell items that they've made. Some people sell things other people created for them.

Hookers sell their time and body and get paid a shit ton of money to do so. Most girls can't do it but for some its not that big of a deal.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Sellingyourself is always really hard? Icey admitting to being a hooker....
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Brandon Wade, starting with "What's Your Price" encourages people to see sexual relationships as driven by money, rather than money as just being another part of this world that we live in.

I wouldn't put a lot of stake in anything which he says.

SJG

Led Zeppelin - Achilles Last Stand (Live Knebworth 1979)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWOuzYvk…
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    @Warrior wrote: "flagooner, UCF in Orlando is #2."
    _____
    True, but @Flag would be interested in young, male, gay, SBs and the stats are much lower for gay couples (not that I would have any direct experience).

@Icey: "... but the actual numbers are really low when you compare them to the sizes of the student bodies."
    _______
    Using the "college" filter on SA, filtering those b/w 18-25, and estimating the college population within the same radius gives about an 8% participation rate in my area. That's just a guestimate -- but sugaring will never be a solution to the student debt crisis, as the article suggests. Just another goofy article. Also some of these girls come from affluent homes and use the money for designer shit, or hobbies, and not school expenses.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I would imagine a lot more girls turn to sugaring after graduation when she starts paying student loans off.

Eclectic mix of lower tier state schools and fancy ass Private schools. I guess the biggest trend is not a lot of "nerd" schools.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I've seen both and dated both---personally I like the Grad Student age or post grad and just out in the real world ( the ones that don't stay at home and live off their parents)

My first couple of meets with girls from SA were local college students--I actually had one that would kick her roommate out of her dorm when I would come up to see her. ( yes, I was stupid for multiple reasons) At least she was in an adjacent home type building instead of a full fledged dorm but still it was very smart on either of our parts.

They both were really good looking women and at first it seemed like they had their heads on straight--at least on how to use the money but about six months in (both cases) there was a shift in how they looked at the cash--clothing, road trips, tattoo's in one instance..

I've noticed in my own searches there seems to be a higher level of girls on SA from smaller private schools than the larger state one and in some cases in very rural areas ( small towns)
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    "Not very smart"
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I'm curious if the girls at the smaller private schools are used to daddy's money and are making the transition?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion