tuscl

New Detroit Club

Sunday, March 10, 2019 4:32 PM
I just saw it posted on USASG that a new club is going to be opening in Detroit on March 15. The club is named “Charmed Gentlemen’s Club” and it will be at the address of the former Power Strip (aka Chix on Dix). A quick search on Google brings a profile for the club confirming the name and location as well as a website. [view link] Given that this club is in Detroit proper, which has become a no-fun zone, I will not be paying this club a visit.

8 comments

• Htxx
    5 years ago
    Agreed. Hard pass to many better options nearby
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    If it's anything like Chix on Dix, I would not want to visit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    With the Detroit area rep for UHM and it still being available in the suburbs, the new club better offer a superb experience if it's gonna survive, IMO
  • SuperDude
    5 years ago
    DOA
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    You guys in Detroit have a club called Chix with Dix? Daammmnn. Cross Motor City off the bucket list,.
  • s275ironman
    5 years ago
    There used to be a club called Chix on Dix. It was located on Dix Rd, thus the name. Notice the big difference when you replace one word in the name? Chix with Dix = scary Chix on Dix = fun
  • stanlee
    5 years ago
    The dancer in the gallery section looks like she’s 45 with 15 year old bolt ons. Maybe?
    5 years ago
    A bad club in Detroit is still better than a good club in many parts of the USA
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion