Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What does a guy with a huge dick eat for breakfast?

BigDickSammy_

I have a big dick and I know how to use it.

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

This morning I ate a grapefruit. 4 oranges. 3 pieces of toast. 3 bowls of oatmeal. A gallon of coffee

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for BigDickSammy_
BigDickSammy_
•

Then I ate a whole chocolate cake. Breakfast of champions

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

You must’ve been exhausted and famished from being on your knees at the gay gloryhole roadstop and slurping cock for 8 straight hours. Hopefully all that food got the semen taste out from your big mouth.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I had a slice of combo pizza.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

I have no idea.

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

Pussy for breakfast

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Fruit Loops.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement