tuscl

Reasons to Reject Reviews

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Does anyone else reject a review if it is one long run on paragraph?

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Not really - as long as the content is good - it's a bigger PITA when they don't use any punctuation
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Sometimes I can only get through a few sentences before getting annoyed by it.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Damn this is a topic we haven’t debated in

Three days
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Really? The last time I remember debating over acceptable reviews, it was because of lollipops or something.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Yes I reject as incoherent if it's one long run on paragraph.
  • George123789
    6 years ago
    As a former teacher it’s funnier than hell to see how some people murder the English language and detract from their tale.

Instead I try to follow the story for the entertainment or research factor. If it is just a fucked up mess I do press reject with regret.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Well, if we reject based on grammatical errors, then very few will get approved.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Never have rejected one. Live and let live. Ain't my place to critique another's opinion. If it's a review that's garbage, I just scroll thru.
    6 years ago
    It is your place to critique if you purposely go to unpublished reviews to do that.

No punctuation, no capitalization and no paragraphs make the review very hard to read so it is almost the only reason I’ll reject one. If it’s unreadable it has no value regardless of the content.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion