tuscl

Sure guys at the bar will try to talk to me ..but its interesting that they won

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Sunday, March 3, 2019 5:44 PM
Ugh;(

25 comments

• Like whyyy grrrr
  • Turbohonky
    5 years ago
    Human nature. Guys might approach you at first for your looks, but I think you also have the brains and personality to keep them interested.
  • You're such a sweetheart!!! Thx But srsly..its like even when I go to bars alone they don't rigorously approach me unless I'm.wearing something sexy:(( ugh lmao
  • Turbohonky
    5 years ago
    I think it's just the nature of the bar scene. Hard for someone to see your heart and personality right away, so most people go for looks at first. So if you have the total package, people might first approach you for your looks, but then once you start talking they see there is a lot more, they will appreciate that as well.
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    Dressing up for the bar puts out a signal that you may be open to approach. Not dressing up doesn’t. So unless you’re putting off other signals you might not seem approachable which would intimidate the average guy
  • stripfighter
    5 years ago
    It's not just about looks, it's about signals that you're sending. In the bar/nightclub scene, it may not make sense to some people, but the girl sitting alone is the last one a guy should approach.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I'd talk to you even if you didn't wear anything. But I don't care what a girl wears. Something that leaves stuff to the imagination isn't bad
  • Larevnotelev
    5 years ago
    1. Attaction. Obviously you would attract more flies if you adveertise better. 2. Respect. OTOH, the default feeling for most men is that in general, girls would rather be left by themselves.
  • Well I go alone to. ars frequently alone and when I'm dressing cute but not sexy but still jabe my makeup and hair done they talk to me but like. Not too many But when I wear a sexy dress and am still alone they all come after me lol
  • To bars frequently **
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    walk all over them :)
  • vajmon
    5 years ago
    I'd love to see you vagina Nicole1994 (:
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I almost never dress cute anymore. Guys creep me the fuck out, and I don't wanna talk to them. It's a damn shame because I highly prefer cute clothes/shoes and have a fair amount of all that. There's some seriously scary guys out there just saying, I've heard too much.
  • @blah I like being around handsome guys like twice- 3 times a month
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Lol I can understand. I was just saying be careful out there.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Something sexy says "come talk to me, I'm on the market" Something more covering says "leave me alone"
  • I mean I never wear covering ..what i Wear still shows off my body and is. Still hot in ...but nothing beats a skin tight nude colored dress lol
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    It's more that I HATE being looked at outside of work hence not being all cute often anymore. moron + u guys are fucking stalkerish as fuck. that shit is not cute. that is rapey. like the f
  • @ DC omg do I talk about cuddling a lot here Ummm I like flirting too
  • JohnTitor
    5 years ago
    Because we're all shallow douchebags who only think with our cocks.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Maybe wear jeans instead of a Hijab.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Guys creep her out coz of the types of guys who frequent strip clubs lmao A lot of dancers are like that. .....and women don't need to pay men to cuddle.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Nothing wrong with rubbing up on someone at a club or party. I think trolling strip clubs for hookers or pushing the boundaries with dancers is more rapey. "Sex workers" are some of the women most likely to get attacked, assaulted, raped, etc. Sexual assault at strip clubs is more common than at parties or clubs.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Skibum, is the MAGA hat more comfortable than your KKK hood?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nichole, High heels, makeup, and slut wear, that's what makes the woman. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion