tuscl

Trump is a Failure

founder
slip a dollar in her g-string for me
Trump was unable to negotiate anything in the day and a half he spent with Kim. What an abject loser.

27 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    And there was a point to this someplace I must have missed it.
  • Lurker_X
    6 years ago
    Not a bid deal. I remember Reagan flying to summit with Gorbachev, and they could not reach an agreement because Reagan did not want to trade away the option to develop space based missiles.
  • Conundrum
    6 years ago
    Maybe he would had better luck going to China and negotiating for their wall.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    It's honestly crazy they met when clearly the people who lay the groundwork hadn't come close to hammering out a real deal.
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    Is it possible for the owner of the website to be a troll? This question has my brain confused. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The last thing in the world which Trump would ever want is a de-escalation of nuclear tensions.

SJG
  • ime
    6 years ago
    except he is the one president who is actually working towards it
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Democrats in 2018/19 new motto "Give War a Chance"
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Trump's entire world depends upon nuclear tensions.

SJG
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Hmmm. If Trump needs nuclear tension, and Trump walked away from the deal, I guess that means Trump got what he wanted.

Again.

Winning.

For Rent:. Space in my head. Free for #orangemanbad
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Yes, that is a way of looking at it. The last thing he would ever want is for North Korea to disarm, or for its leader to step down.

SJG
  • ime
    6 years ago
    SJG can never back up any of his shit talk with facts or even close to sound logic
  • founder
    6 years ago
    I'm just mad that Trump fails constantly, and we can't impeach him. He's obviously an idiot, and has no class. Hard to see what middle America finds so damn appealing about #orngemanbad
  • ime
    6 years ago
    #orangemanbad
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    What is it that makes him appear orange?

SJG
  • Lurker_X
    6 years ago
    Trump tapped into a vein of anger in the population. People felt like the elites of both parties had taken their votes and loyalty for granted. The "Trumpers" that I know do not seem to be disappointed with him, yearning for the Republican establishment to take control again.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    I heard it was a secret sunscreen formula. He's so grossly white that even racists didn't want to vote for him. I think Manafort told him to use it.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ There certainly is a contingent which thinks that way. But now the Democratic party is reaching further to the Left.

SJG
  • founder
    6 years ago
    I just wish more coastal elites would move to red States so they could teach those hillbilly fucks how to live. Pisses me off when people think different than me
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Our country has to evolve. I have always said that if you preach liberal values, then not much is accomplished. But if you can give people a liberated lifestyle, then they will do what it takes to defend that.

Of course the organization I am building will do this, for our people.

But for the general population, it is more difficult. But sex should be a central component of giving people a liberated lifestyle.

And I am surprised that so many who patronize strip clubs do not see the liberatory power of sex.

SJG
  • founder
    6 years ago
    I can't wait for everyone to start thinking just the same. Good luck with your organization. Who's going to be the leader?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    **** ME ****

But it works by leadership, not by any kind of coercion.

SJG
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Sounds great. Sign me up. I need someone to tell me how to live. I'm a fat slob that fucks too many loose women.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Omg idk why I’ve not bothered to read this thread yet. Smash all the like buttons!
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Nicespice, join the organization. We'll smash your like button daily.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    the donald has been #orangemanbad for decades. you can see his natural whiteness right immediately around his eyes.
  • AZFourTwenty
    6 years ago
    I would still like to give him the benefit of the doubt here. No one on this board knows exactly what was discussed.

Kim Haircut has a taste for western civilization. Unlike his father, he was schooled and exposed to western culture in a much different environment than his father.

He wants to be recognized as a great man and treated globally as an equal. IME he seriously wants to improve the lot of his people and be accepted.
    Trump is buttering him up, inflating his ego. Kim Haircut even answered reporters questions. Something he has never done in the past. He thought he could play the same games as his father over concessions. I am sure that he thought he had it in the bag, Trump was praising him. Then Trump comes in and says no. That has never happened to him before. How does he save face?

The next meeting will be the telling one. I think Kim Haircut wants this more than Trump.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion