Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Has flagooner been captured by Martians ?

twentyfive

"Retirement is wonderful if you have two essentials: much to live on and much to live for."

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

And have they stolen his brain and relaxed it with some cotton candy? ;)

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Maybe the old folks home slipped him some new drugs so he would be nicer to the nurses.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

This is some next level shit 25

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Or he got together with Nicole and took a few hits from her looser leaf vape ;)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@blah blah I heard you got together with ole flaggie what did you do with the body;)

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

LOL!

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
•

i'm concerned that he has

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ It is extremely concerning, the fruitcups are being distributed now and he’s not on line.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

He stole loser leaf from DC

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

He has no room to talk now.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

?? I thought flag was always a sweet softie. I even nominated him as the kindest and most diplomatic member here once.

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
•

nice and all flag is on mars now. abandon all hope of fruition

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^^ leave my girls alone turf eater. You are about to get a midnight buffet. All you can eat turds with a side of piss and tp

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

TurD eater. Dam auto correct

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

What did I miss? Did flag go all millennial on us?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

State of Florida just put out a silver alert !

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

WTF. I don't post for a couple of days and I log in to find a PM from @25 telling me to check out this thread.

Did y'all think I was dead? I lost my phone a couple days ago. My son told me he just found it in his room.

I appreciate that you care, but shit, I've only been gone for about 2 days.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Lol there he is ;)

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

“Did y'all think I was dead? I lost my phone a couple days ago. My son told me he just found it in his room.”

Fucking flaky unreliable PLs always losing their phone.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement