tuscl

Hickory, NC VS Charlotte, NC VS Greenville, SC

Aspen_Holiday
NC Dancer & Snapchat Girl
Wednesday, January 30, 2019 10:48 PM
OK. So I'm a dancer. I'm curious what y'alls experiences were at the Treasure Club in Hickory, Clubs in Charlotte, and clubs in Greenville/Spartanburg SC. I want a new home club. I'm a curvy girl but proportional. I've worked at the treasure club in Myrtle Beach the past two years during golf season. I want to know where the best place to go from a dancers standpoint would be. Tell me everything you noticed. Was it busy, do the girls hustle or just seem bored, quality of girls, quality of stage show, etc. Just curious what they are like as the girls I know who have worked in these places haven't been in several years.

5 comments

• bang69
    5 years ago
    The clubs in Greenville, SC suck. Try Charlotte or Hickory.
  • RTP
    5 years ago
    Aspen, I cannot answer from a dancer's perspective, but of the cities you mention, Charlotte is tops by far. That is not saying much. Greenville used to be great, but politics has ruined it. Hickory from my perspective never was even close to good. I prefer Atlanta (actually, I just prefer Follies), but Charlotte has a variety of clubs so you need to define when and what you do to see if it is a fit. I suggest Stripper Web versus this site.
  • adzsaszt
    5 years ago
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    Sounds like road trip time for you! Best way to make an informed decision is to do your own research. A really long time ago I came across a very pretty dancer in a townie sort of strip club in rural MN. Turns out this dancer was a public school teacher from several states away and wasn’t making much $$ as a teacher and was planning to spend the summer dancing in strip bars far from her hometown. I met her during Spring Break and she shared she was stripping in three different cities during Break to see if she liked stripping and if she could make money. This was all pre Internet and when cell phones were downright primitive. She had really nice moves to go with her trim body and seemed to get into private dances as well. It turns out that she followed through with her plan to strip the summer away because in came across her acouple times that summer in different stripper bars in the area. It was interesting to watch her because she was definitely focused on the $$ part of this gig. She didn’t spend any of her own money in the bar, refused all offers of alcohol, didn’t smoke, and her outfits were either skimpy swim suits or too small outfits that she shed pretty quickly. Her most amusing habit was that during a three song set she was usually nude by the end of the first song - I got her to explain finally because most dancers don’t go nude till the end of their set. Her answer was that she knew men liked nude, she said she liked being nude and so why tease because she had found out that she got more tips the more she was nude.
  • Lurker_X
    5 years ago
    There are only 2 clubs in Hickory, which is a modest size city. They are just a few miles apart and neither has a reputation for drawing a large crowd. The old Crazy Horse (which was the weaker of the two for years) recently changed hands to be rebranded as a Treasure Club. It will take a while to ramp up, assuming the new management is successful. Charlotte and Greenville (perhaps consider Greensboro or Raleigh) offer more opportunities from a dancer's perspective.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion