tuscl

Clubs specializing in asian girls

Saturday, January 26, 2019 8:49 AM
Ok, I'm sure this has been asked before, but I didn't see a search function. So is there a strip joint in the Portland area that has more asian girls than some of the others?

9 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Not aware of any such clubs anywhere. But San Francisco had had some clubs with a high percentage of Asians. Today, probably in most of their clubs, lots of Asians. I would suspect Market St. Cinema is that way. I do not however know this to be true. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    clubs in the bay area, parts of the san fernando valley in southern CA, also just try massage parlors
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Yeah, you'll probably have to go a bit out from Portland - try Thailand
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Asians don't seem to go into stripping nearly as much as other races (white, black, Latin); so they are usually harder to find in clubs - Southern California probably has the largest Asian population and easier to find some Asian dancers.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I think the Bay Area has more, they're more Americanized there.
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    There are usually a few Asian dancers at any given club in the LA/OC area, but there are no clubs where they are even close to being a majority. The SGV is where I have seen the most Asian dancers with usually one or two there during a day or night shift. Fuggedouboud the SFV. Not happening.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Even in the clubs where there are a few Asian dancers (one Friday night Synn one time had 6 Asian dancers) the mileage is low and the extras are either not offered or too expensive. In Southern California rather than become strippers some young Asian women prefer to become bikini coffee girls, as it is more culturally acceptable, the money is decent, and there is rarely extras involved.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Some had said that the Market St. Cinema was mostly Asians, and that was considered an "Orgy Club", "off the hook girls". But it is no more. In Viet Coffee there are no extras or contact of any kind. Still lots of fun though. SJG Saw this woman's picture somewhere and it reminded me: [view link] [view link] But while most all the videos for this song are clearly lip sync, and they even require people playing instruments not shown on stage, I have finally found this: [view link] I'm not against acoustic guitar, its just that I like electric guitar music so much. And electric guitar can do things which acoustic guitar cannot. Needs to feel like you are there with them, not like it is just a contrived television show. Letting this finally be the psychedelia it was intended to be.
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    "Even in the clubs where there are a few Asian dancers (one Friday night Synn one time had 6 Asian dancers) the mileage is low and the extras are either not offered or too expensive" Not my experience at all. I've had several Asian dancers at both Synn & SRCOI and got great mileage, all at a reasonable price. As long as you steer clear of the GPS Cunt Crew you won't get robbed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion