Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Which Forum am I looking at?

W
wallanonVIP6415163

I'm not rich. I'm just bored. Really, really bored...

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Is there an obvious tell you all use to know if you're responding to a thread in the VIP vs the Front Room?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Not within the topic thread itself, no.

W
wallanon
•

Just wondered. Sometimes I walk away from something before I get a chance to post it, then have to do some roundabout thing to remind myself where it's going before I post it.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

This one ;))

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Yes there is. At the bottom of the VIP forum page there is:

GOT SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT? START A VIP ROOM DISCUSSION!

The other forum says FRONT ROOM.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You are looking at the right one

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

The whole thing is sorta "mix and match".

W
wallanon
•

Thanks. I should have said it was when you're writing a post. I haven't seen anything on that form that says specifically which Forum it would post to.

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

Yeah. Easy fix would be if the button said “post vip comment” on this forum

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement