tuscl

Asians are HOT to look at, but ....

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Asians are Hot as fuck to look at,but damnit they are so small ! Number 9 in last 6 months and could only take the tip. However, she gave it a good 45 minute Handy Man to finish me. So wish she could have taken more, even if only for 5 minutes! I may have to switch to AA as my favorite go to ethnicity to see how that goes. So frustrating.

26 comments

• TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    At what club?
  • Piggie
    6 years ago
    Maybe you need to have them in the back door.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I guess it depends on where you're at.... There are plenty here.

Nicespice is trolling for tricks....
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    You should probably look into getting penis reduction surgery.
    Or at least invest in a wheelbarrow to haul around that monster schlong you’re packing.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Remember - unless she says you are “too boku” - keep going! I thought Asians were trained to take more than just the tip?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    How about only posting your topics on 1 forum. Not both?
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "You should probably look into getting penis reduction surgery.
    Or at least invest in a wheelbarrow to haul around that monster schlong you’re packing."

Lol
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Speaking of OP, I saw a guy at the store yesterday wearing a sweatshirt with a picture of a bullet on it with a caption that said, "I'll only give you the tip, I promise"
    I Lol'd at the double entendre.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Hmmmm. I thought we were encouraged to post on both sides. I actually hate posting on both. Will post one or the other in future.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    @TheeOSU. LOL. I need that shirt.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Hmmm ... perhaps the wheelbarrow position. Yes. I shall give that the ole college try.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    I have to quit posting shit after downing half bottle of whine with a pint chaser of left over spiked eggnog!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    IME black women are usually more roomy down there - unless she's a spinner or very short but even then many of those can take it
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I spent 2 years in Japan and got laid about once a week. Never met one that couldn't handle me. I did meet one that wouldn't try because she said I was too big.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Yeah, I don't have that "problem"
  • Piggie
    6 years ago
    You guys do know 7 pound babies come out of those.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ there's also c-sections
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    Only met one Asian who I would consider tighter than normal, and even she wasn't too tight to take it all. Heck, one of the loosest gals I ever met was a short Thai gal with big tits.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    I posted before about a Nepalese girl (south asian) who was by far the smallest I've ever encountered. We only had sex with her on top, struggling to get it in. She was fun and responsive though.

I remember reading that c-sections are much more likely when the father is white and mother asian (rather than the other way around).
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I assume if the father is black and the mother is asian, then it's an automatic c-section
  • thacoolguy
    6 years ago
    ^ LoL@ Papi
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I've met thick, big booty girls who claimed it hurt (in a bad way), to me it's all about the warm up.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    the tightest pussies Ive ever had overall were Black girls.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    My 1-10 scale is like a normal bell curve, but I find asians to be more like an inverted bell, not many 4s, 5s, and 6s. Most are either 7ups or 3downs.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Asian nipples are my krypton !
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    I found the same thing too flagooner, although thankfully in strip clubs there a lot less 5's and below, than in the general population.

Now the above is in looks.

When it comes in how good of a dance you will get, One third are around 6, which is what I would consider the bare minimum for grinding. One quarter are 9's good two way action, but no extras, and 5 percent at 10 awesome with full extras. Almost no 7's or 8 dances, then the remaining 37 percent fit into bell curve at 1 to 5.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion