tuscl

New ordinances for follies starting Jan 19th?

chattguy123
Tennessee
Thursday, January 17, 2019 4:33 PM
Ive been reading on some other forums that there will be new ordinances for follies starting the 19th? Anyone know or wants to speculate if things will change there or will it be business as usual?

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I believe I heard they are outlawing condoms
  • ime
    5 years ago
    fuck they better not ruin that club I look forward to the one or two trips I get to go there every year
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I'm afraid the writing is on the VIP-wall
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    It's a fact that the club is suing the city of Chamblee for trying to put them out of business. One of the 2 co owners is a retired attorney that specialized in representing strip clubs. That law firm is now representing them. Since the city had previously agreed to abide by the clubs agreement with Dekalb county that is good until 2023, I believe the club will be safe until at least then. They have a lot of money to fight with. It took The City of Sandy Springs 11 years to finally shut down their strip clubs. I don't think the club would have gone to the expense of remodeling the VIP room if they were worried about an immediate shut down. The manager I talked to last Saturday told me they were looking forward to the Super Bowl. The club is taking some precautions with I.D. checks, etc. I plan to go on the 19th. I'll certainly let you know if anything changes.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I was at Follies today 1/19/2019 and it was business as usual.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Follies Forever
  • chattguy123
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the update shadowcat. I plan on getting down there the week after the Superbowl
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion