tuscl

Truisms

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Yesterday a stripper actually complained to me about her BF spending too much time playing video games.

12 comments

• Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Hope you had a happy birthday, maybe that was her birthday present to you.... a brief moment of honesty lol
  • reverendhornibastard
    6 years ago
    There are 3 simple truths embedded in this story.

1) An honored pastime of men all around the world is ignoring their women. If you’re horny and she’s around - great. The rest of her time she should be cooking, cleaning or out making money (even if that entails stripping)!

2) Men want variety. One woman cannot provide that.

3) No matter how unbelievably hot your girlfriend or wife is, before long you will fall comfortably into category #1 (see above).
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’ll give one truism that’s always true and you guys should let this be your guide
    “No matter how hot she is, if she’s older than 25 and unattached there’s some guy somewhere who’s sick and tired of her bullshit”
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    great thread!
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    There's another truism, when she says she doesn't do this for other guys, she does it for other guys
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    No matter how hot she is somebody somewhere is tired of fucking her

and

No matter how ugly she is, she is somebodies favorite piece of ass
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Truism:

No matter how much she (stripper) claims to like you, it's about the $$$
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    No matter what a stripper tells you
    There's no sex in the Champagne Room.. NONE! - Chris Rock
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I was ready to smash the like button until I saw shadowcat’s quote from Chris Rock!
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^I actually believed that for the longest time! After visiting COI I now know Chris Rock is full of shit.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    ^ the song lyrics sound better - but they are definitely not true.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    For some reason they all like to tell me..."My boyfriend is abusive to me and its just terrible. Do you know what he did yesterday?" (Do I care? LOL) "I really can't take it any more I was going to take all my stuff and leave. Aren't you getting a new place?" To which I reply "Oh no, that fell through, sorry".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion