tuscl

Sister came home smelling smoked the fuck out...why don't somr of u think that s

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Not just any stress..but circumstances that u dont think can be solved.

14 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    People may be understress, but that should not be taken as reason to do anything harmful to themselves or others, or to put faith in things which do nothing to remedy the causes of the stress.

SJG
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    What you say? Poosche #2 problem child not like #1 sweet Poosche law student go Texas foghorns put smelly Cuban fag stick in mouth? Father tell Umi you Nicole tell Poosche #2 no more smokey smokey or Umi cuts internet then no more IG Twatter Facebook Myspace AOL for Poosche #2! If Poosche #2 keep smokey we send Poosche #2 to Texas public schooling and not be future queen America like #1 law student.

Goaties cutsies say hello to all and offer still Mr Mack on if Mr Mack not real VIP want goat poo contest for rupees.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I da pappy and i will make her smoke 12 packs of cigars in a row. She is grounded
  • @sgj whats harmful is subjective tho..cigs dont seem harmful to the ppl who use them
  • I trief a cigars and didnt get addicted to it..why do ppl.get addicted to nicotine cigarettes etc.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Yes that is true, what is harmful is subjective. But I still don't think we should encourage things which are destructive, and especially when there is no reason for it.

Linking stress with some need for mood altering and addictive chemicals is no good. Life poses challenges, fairly and unfairly. But we should not be supporting the idea that this legitimates chemicals.

And about tobacco, I know that it is about the herd power and the coercion of second hand smoke, which gets people into it.

We should never be encouraging anything like this.

SJG
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    smoking tobacco is addictive. people start and like it, then they just can't stop doing it. a lot of them don't even realize how they get addicted.
  • faggyjoe
    6 years ago
    i came come smelling like shit today!
  • mucktruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ ROFL you got addicted to smoking poles
  • mucktruck
    6 years ago
    That was meant for Trap dukey
  • faggyjoe
    6 years ago
    ^ROFL i'm addicted to shitting in your basement mucktruck!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    If someone is facing stressful situations,then they need to marshal all of their abilities and strengths in order to prevail.

The idea that chemical intoxicants somehow help is a complete fallacy.

The idea that stress is a call for chemical escapism is why people are susceptible to alcohol, tobacco, and street drugs. It is also the same reason people are susceptible to something which is arguably worse, psychiatric medications.

SJG

Sexiest Ladies of Jazz Vol. 2 - The New Trilogy!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR5_Jxt1…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8wsK3ni…
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I can't stand smoking tobacco. I've never seen any social groups where its considered cool. It just depends on what she wants to be into. As pathetic as it is.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Cigars (good ones) not the little kiddie cigars you buy for a $ at gas stations taste good. I love them but seldom smoke one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion