tuscl

Tim Tebow gets engaged to former Miss Universe Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Thursday, January 10, 2019 9:00 PM
Tim Tebow won two rings starring for the Florida Gators more than a decade ago. He's ready for another. The former Heisman Trophy winner and current Mets' minor leaguer got engaged to girlfriend Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters this week, asking the 2017 Miss Universe winner to marry him on a visit to his family's farm outside of Jacksonville. Tebow shared photos on his Instagram. The engagement comes roughly two years after Nel-Peters was crowned Miss South Africa 2017 and began dating Tebow. The 23-year-old Nel-Peters, who reportedly celebrated her first American Thanksgiving with Tebow's family while dating the former Gators and NFL quarterback, was born near the western coast of South Africa. According to People, the 31-year-old Tebow secretly had his now-fiancée's family and friends flown to Florida to witness the sunset proposal, which included an arbor and a "specially made bench that was engraved with the date the couple first met." Tebow also enlisted South African singer Matthew Mole to serenade them with a surprise rendition of "The Wedding Song." Tebow had told People before dating Nel-Peters that he was "ready to settle down and start a family" with a woman who "has a good heart," who cares "about people who can't do anything for them in return" and who "really loves God." Upon proposing to Nel-Peters, he followed up by telling the magazine that his future wife checks all those boxes. "She's just perfect for me," he told People. "I'm really blessed to have her by my side for the rest of my life." Tebow has had one of sports' most polarizing careers, flaming out as a first-round NFL draft pick and one-time comeback artist of the Denver Broncos, then spending time with the New York Jets, New England Patriots and Philadelphia Eagles before transitioning to a career in broadcasting. Since 2016, he's had his sights set on an MLB career within the New York Mets organization, ascending to Double-A All-Star status in 2018. [view link]

20 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    PIcs of the future Ms Tebow: [view link]
  • yahtzee74
    5 years ago
    and who "really loves God." That's probably what he calls his penis.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    She’s a babe, good for him. Is he finally fucking or is she deflowering him on the wedding night? Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    AFAIK he's still a virgin. I was starting to think he may be part of the other team (not that's there's anything wrong with that) - I mean waiting till he was 31, damn - I can see a young Christian guy waiting for marriage but most don't wait that long especially someone with options like him.
  • VeryBigDawg
    5 years ago
    She is hot!
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Yeah, I prefer Derek Jeter’s style to Tebow’s if you know what I’m sayin...
  • Corvus
    5 years ago
    Some questions come to mind. Is she also a virgin? Would Tim have been interested if she had not won Miss Universe? Perhaps first runner up? Assuming she moves to America following the wedding and becomes a citizen will she be considered an African American?
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Papi, Interesting photos of her. I also looked elsewhere. The ones when her dark was the closest to black, well, I thought her much more attractive. Also, she has that exotic look I prefer. Way to nice a catch for a gator!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Apparently Tebow had dated a former Ms USA winner a couple of years back but allegedly she couldn't handle Tim's Tebowness: ####################### Tim Tebow still can’t find the end zone as girlfriend Olivia Culpo breaks it off over lack of sex For once, it's not Tim Tebow who's having trouble scoring - it's his girlfriend. Confidenti@l is told the QB's model squeeze Olivia Culpo has dumped him after a two-month relationship - because he won't have sex with her. The former Miss USA, who was first reported to be seeing Tebow in early October, has told friends that she can't deal with the famously abstinent star's nookie-less lifestyle. RUSSELL WILSON AND CIARA ARE NOT ALONE ON SKIPPING SEX "He was really into her," a source close to the model told us, "he was sending her love letters and cute notes and professing his love for her." Alas, Culpo took a knee. "She had to break up with him because she just couldn't handle it," said our insider, "He still hits her up, but she just can't deal with the sex thing. He's pretty adamant about it, I guess." Perhaps Culpo had hoped she could help the free agent - who played for the Jets in 2012 - to have a romantic revelation like she did for ex Nick Jonas, who famously wore a "promise ring," swearing off sex before marriage. The pair started dating in the summer of 2013, and by September 2014 the one-time Jonas Brothers member told HuffPo Live that he had taken the ring off. "This is a real growth in me and not something I'm doing anymore," he said adding, "But I've got my set of values, things that are important to me now at this point in my life and that's all that matters." It caused something of a stir in 2009 when then-college sensation Tebow was was asked by Clay Travis of AOL's [view link] at an SEC media day if he was "saving (him)self for marriage." Tebow said that he was. It's not the first time it has caused him to fumble in his love life. When he split with girlfriend Camilla Belle after a couple of months in 2012, it was also widely speculated at the time that the Disney channel star was bothered by his chastity. [view link]
  • stripfighter
    5 years ago
    damn. DAMN... DAMNAYUMN!!! she's hot ofc not my ATF level hot, but still hot :P
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    Tebow needs to get laid to clear out the cobwebs.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I'd give her a 6.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ Tebow is no flagooner that's fo sho
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Too bad I only have a 4
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ Seriously @DC Should I call you what you smoke?
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    You fucking loser
  • mucktruck
    5 years ago
    Why would he marry her? he needs a big strong man like me
  • ButterMan
    5 years ago
    If tebow is really still a virgin he is gonna tear the fuck outta that pussy on his wedding night.
  • sshrfrsky
    5 years ago
  • strippercutie404
    5 years ago
    Wow she is beautiful! I am sure she is going to make Tebow a very, very happy man lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion