Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

HOW COME NICESPICE'S TROLL PROFILES GET VIP AND VERIFIED MEMBER STATUS?

TrapBaby304

Trap Jumpin

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

LMFAO

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Because I've spoken to her on the phone on a few occasions. Also, members I've met have gotten LDs from her.

Still looking for entitlements, I see..

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Which profiles do you speak of? I verified the nicespice profile. I didn't verify any other accounts she may have.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Icey, I have given you and trapbaby several opportunities to get verified. You haven't taken advantage of any of my offers.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Just like you and TrapBaby, nicespice and MackTruck are not the same person.

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

She's open about her macktruck account and gloats about it. but whatever

Meat72 never lost his VIP status for going off topic in your thread and posting something besides a list

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Lmao

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

Nicespice why the "lmao" is it coz you keep gloating about being above the rules?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ Dukey boy gone full retard

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Good catch txtittyfag

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

Where are the donkey dicks?

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

@ titryfag. Come over here and let me turn you straight so you have something to do other than messing with the trolls. I bet this is a juice alias you are talking about dip shit

Profile picture for txtittyspice
txtittyspice
•

What!? Duke is the name of my dog. Crazyjoe better not be talking shit about him!

Profile picture for txtittyspice
txtittyspice
•

If he is a white night for licepuss then he’s not a very good one.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Tittyfaggor, you don't know what your talking about. Who is this faggyjoe you talk about? Trapbaby is txtittyspice dog. I dumped a load on dukey boy. Get your facts straight fag boy

Profile picture for txtittyfag
txtittyfag
•

Here is sum facts. This is how I wear to the club

^^^^^ Aint that wut l wears when hes abductin unsuspectin womens?

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

macktruck is nicespice

Profile picture for txtittyfag
txtittyfag
•

^^^^^^right

Profile picture for mucktruck
mucktruck
•

^^^^^^ r very own dukey faggyjoe!

Profile picture for faggyjoe
faggyjoe
•

huh ok please don't spam in my name mista faggyjoe boo hoo hoo. All ur doin is pissin ever1 off n im ROFL @ u #DUMBASS!

^^^^^^^ nobody is spamming in your name tittyfag. That was all you.

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

everyone knows shes macktruck, she brags and gloats about it. how did that profile get verified and get vip?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^jealous?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement