tuscl

HOW COME NICESPICE'S TROLL PROFILES GET VIP AND VERIFIED MEMBER STATUS?

TrapBaby304
Trap Jumpin
Thursday, January 10, 2019 10:38 AM
LMFAO

23 comments

• founder
    5 years ago
    Because I've spoken to her on the phone on a few occasions. Also, members I've met have gotten LDs from her. Still looking for entitlements, I see..
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Interesting. From what I gather, a person you know can receive entitlements like verified and VIP status for their troll profiles. Nice!
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Which profiles do you speak of? I verified the nicespice profile. I didn't verify any other accounts she may have.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Icey, I have given you and trapbaby several opportunities to get verified. You haven't taken advantage of any of my offers.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Her macktruck troll account is a verified VIP
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Just like you and TrapBaby, nicespice and MackTruck are not the same person.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    She's open about her macktruck account and gloats about it. but whatever Meat72 never lost his VIP status for going off topic in your thread and posting something besides a list
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Lmao
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    Nicespice why the "lmao" is it coz you keep gloating about being above the rules?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Dukey boy gone full retard
  • larryfisherman
    5 years ago
    Good catch txtittyfag
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    5 years ago
    Where are the donkey dicks?
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    5 years ago
    @ titryfag. Come over here and let me turn you straight so you have something to do other than messing with the trolls. I bet this is a juice alias you are talking about dip shit
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    What!? Duke is the name of my dog. Crazyjoe better not be talking shit about him!
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    If he is a white night for licepuss then he’s not a very good one.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Tittyfaggor, you don't know what your talking about. Who is this faggyjoe you talk about? Trapbaby is txtittyspice dog. I dumped a load on dukey boy. Get your facts straight fag boy
  • txtittyfag
    5 years ago
    Here is sum facts. This is how I wear to the club [view link] ^^^^^ Aint that wut l wears when hes abductin unsuspectin womens?
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    macktruck is nicespice
  • txtittyfag
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^right
  • mucktruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ r very own dukey faggyjoe!
  • faggyjoe
    5 years ago
    huh ok please don't spam in my name mista faggyjoe boo hoo hoo. All ur doin is pissin ever1 off n im ROFL @ u #DUMBASS! ^^^^^^^ nobody is spamming in your name tittyfag. That was all you.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    everyone knows shes macktruck, she brags and gloats about it. how did that profile get verified and get vip?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^jealous?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion