Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

THE ASK ME ANYTHING THREAD: OFFICIAL THREAD

TrapBaby304

Trap Jumpin

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

OK ASK

Replies (28)Latest

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Where do you perform?

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

mostly in las vegas

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Mostly? Where else?

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

What’s your favorite table game?

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Do you have a Craps strategy? Only kidding, which club (s)?

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

I rotate it, Cheetahs Sapphire and Crazyhorse 3.

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

I don't gamble, I'm too cheap and its like throwing money away

Profile picture for nemesisk7
nemesisk7
•

Are you a Whore? Extras ? If not why not ?

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

I've escorted to various degrees but I'd never do extras at a club or hoe there. You won't get the same calibre of trick and won't make as much. I can make more being hired to get topless and drunk at a pool party or partying naked with shitty pro athletes. When you get in to a certain scene men will pay 3 to 5 times as much as someone at a strip club would.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Lol. Throwing money away is fun. You know, like we PLs going to SCs.

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

money spent at strip clubs goes to good use

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Lol. Yep. Especially after I win at Bkackjack, Craps and Video poker.

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

how do you win?

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Easily. I play smart. Play the odds. Play unemotional. Play my game, nobody else’s. Leave whe I double my but in.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

I watch the cards. Shoot a controlled throw on dice. Bet 5,6,8, field x 3 rolls on everyone except me. I continue Betting when I am rolling dice. Play only video poker machines that pay 9/6 or 8/5 on the full House/Flush.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Range a win from $500 to $20,000. (The 20 K is far and few in between). Average win more in the $500 to $750 range. I loose at times as well, but not as much as I win. I Don play slots, roulette, or any other bullshit games.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Define your escort role.

Profile picture for nemesisk7
nemesisk7
•

Do you still escort ? How many tricks would you have on a good day ?

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Why do you pretend to be female?

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

that's not that bad of a win average

Define my role as an escort? I guess being a sexual object for money.

Nemesis, kinda but not having sex. You eventually have to transition out of that once you use it to make contacts and opportunities. I'll take money to go to parties or events. IT varied, the most was 3 a day, the least was like 1 guy for the weekend. I had interesting but pathetic tricks. A lot were athletes and some people in the music and entertainment business. They were so used to being used for $$$ that they'd just feel more comfortable hiring escorts. Just sad guys with potential.

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

skibum, why do you pretend to be a man? k now stfu

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

“ I can make more being hired to get topless and drunk at a pool party” I like to get women drunk in or out of the club. In my younger days I use to pay this one girl $20 a beer. We both enjoyed it!

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

Why have you not cum in for confessions?

You need to send your tithe in to the Church of tuscl c/o BrotherFogHorn. That way the lawerd can bless your work

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Playing the field is a suckers bet.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

In Vegas what approximate percentage of guys that you give dances for ask for extras, anything from hands down his pants to OTC?

Have you witnessed any extras within any of the clubs, if so what extras and which club(s)?

Profile picture for nemesisk7
nemesisk7
•

Would give a guy a handjob atleast ?^^

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

@londonguy, it really depends. With locals its like maybe 20%. With tourists maybe 85%. Locals are more about taking their time and asking you out after a while, moreso than asking for extras. I think thats cos there are so many hookers in LV, sex is just everywhere and so easy to get. Extras go on in every single club. What varies is the frequency. The few clubs that encourage them or want to be known as extras clubs are also the biggest rip offs. The Can Can Room, Sophia's, Hustler Club, Showgirl Video. You'll get a lot of promises of extras in these clubs but you stand a huge chance at getting ripped off, but if you do score, management will look the other way.

@nemesis, no I'm in a relationship and have boundaries I won't cross.

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

I will be your queen trap babay. I know how to make a man like you happy

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement