tuscl

How set are you guys on the Miami trip at the end of Jan ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
The engine in my car died during that huge snow in Dec for us in NC. I got like 15 inches and car was like fuck this lol... I got a new one but at the cost of $12,000

Is it possible so i can go if we pushed it back to like the end of March ?

If so i would actually make it

23 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Everyone has their airplane tickets and hotel reservations have been made, the folks that bet you wouldn’t show are gonna make bank.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Well, it's easy to talk me into going to Miami in January and in March. But I have a very short drive to the area. Probably be a lot harder for some to change their plans.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    BBS: By all means crash the party. We have been talking about a Jan. 24 meet up in Miami since before you became active on the board.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I’ll be there Jan. 24. Anyone else?
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I'll be there good doctor. But leave Mini Me at home. He creeps me out !
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Hey guys and gals come on down the waters warm, the sun is shining and the babes are awesome. Of course I’ll make an appearance, just remember to shut the lights when y’all leave ;)
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I think the last time we talked about this the concensus was upstairs at Tootsies 7ish, right? I’ll probably get there well before then, 5 or 6, and eat in the restaurant area.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^My suggestion was get to Tootsies before 7 and grab a couch seating section in the VIP upstairs reason to get there early so the cheapskates can avoid the entrance fee and the VIP upcharge.
    Tootsies has a pretty large menu if y’all are hungry and the food is about on a par with a Friday’s or an Applebee’s.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    BTW once you’re in the VIP section they generally won’t bother you about the seating sections until late, when they start getting The groups with reservations.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You can eat in the VIP section @drevil
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    " Tootsies has a pretty large menu ". That is an understatement ! :-)
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Which hotel? I’ve come to realize my appetite for certain things is pretty much insatiable.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    My misfortune then... Sorry guys
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Sorry Juice :/ From what I’ve heard, Miami isn’t exactly a good city to dance in, so I doubt I’d return. And one of my goals this year was to travel dance more. I wouldn’t mind trying to meet up with you, but it would have to be another city I’d consider “favorable”
    ———
    Speaking of which, does anybody know how clubs are in depth? So far, I was considering applying to Cheetah Hallandale dayshift.

1. According to reviews it has volume and shouldn’t be too hard to dance spam. Would you agree?

2. What is expected for the $25 dances? Is it consistent extras or “with the right dancers” (as in, if I don’t allow fingers in my vag, would most customers consider that a rip off?)

3. Does anyone know how shift changes are? Do you *have* to stay until a certain time? Ideally I’d like to cut out and meet up at tootsies around 645.

(Why I’ve shied away from tootsies. I was told that club is very strict with their requirement to stay there. And also their house fees are high.)

4. Any other clubs to look into for dayshift that I overlooked? I will have a car.

(Otherwise a club that may allow me to apply Friday night. I asked for dancers opinions and they told me the only two clubs even worth trying for are Scarlett’s and E11even. Which is discouraging lol)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    PM Papi he’d have the best intel in Miami or south Broward pm me if you’ll consider ft Lauderdale north into Pompano and palm beach
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^Good point.

Also BBS wish you could have made it. The more the merrier, especially females. xD
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    I was going going to pay yesterday and ask whether juice was committed still. Then I thought, "just wait a day for him to cancel again." The cynical part of me wind, yet again.

So when is the next meetup for you, juice? Detroit will be thawed out if we wait a few months. Or, there's always TJ.
  • Nixur68
    6 years ago
    What's the date?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    January 24th
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I can just imagine this crowd descending upon a club. Just look for the group wearing button down shirts and gym shorts with a table full of bottled waters. ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ kilts not gym shorts;)
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    I had considered basketball shorts made of Egyptian cotton. But kilts, that would be brilliant idea.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Tootsies starts charging a cover at 8pm but I think they now start charging for the upstairs VIP at 7pm (not sure if this was always the case) - probably best to get there 15-minutes b/f 7 if one wants to avoid paying for VIP (seems the clocks at Tootsies run a few minutes fast) - drinks are half-price till 8pm.

Only issue with VIP is that if one is in there w/o paying then they can't leave VIP and see the rest of the club w/o having to pay to get back in VIP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion