Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Miss Peru is so pretty love her too. @ icey can we agree on her ??

future POTUS and Senator in training

Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for -me
-me
•

Overly obsessed with having my dick played with

Umm icey there is something called "professional modeling look"...

Okay? Cool.

Also if u have time plz comment on my other post about stripper asking me for drinks

Thx

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Forgive the fucking retard called Icey. Ant-Corporate thug roflmao.

Profile picture for PhatBoyHell
PhatBoyHell
•

I don't like that look. Its not attractive to me. Models aren't supposed to be pretty they're supposed to be human clothes racks. But again I like looking at swinging dicks so what do I know

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Nice. She is close to my ideal girls look. Congrats, you got me to comment.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

@IceyLoco "That isn't attractive to me."

That's because she doesn't have an adam's apple.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Ol

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^Lol

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Not bad. Sort of exotic looking, which is what I like!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement