Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Roxy's Strip Club in Brooklyn, Illinois, Has Closed

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I have never been there, but it sounds like a fun place.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

Sad news. I have had some great times in Brooklyn, but these clubs have been suffering a slow painful death over at least the past 5 years.

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

The writing was on the wall when it's sister club, PT's Classic, closed across the street. It was the last "mixed" club in a hellhole town.

The club never recovered from the night in July where fetanyl was released into the air in the club, killing three people and sending others to the hospital. I know would not go into a club where I could die from just breathing in the air.

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

Roxy's was a club I visited on many afternoons between 2008 and 2014. It was a solid place with decent looking dancers, good mileage and convenient to St. Louis. Had many good times here, and left with a big smile on many occasions. Sad to hear what it has become.

Profile picture for captainfun
captainfun
•

Damn. First the Pink Slip. Now Roxys. Had two great back to back nights at Roxys a few weeks ago. All that’s left in this shot up area is Bottoms and Pleasure Palace but those are purely AA if that’s not your thing.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Better not to have clubs closing. And I am looking forward to the purely AA clubs.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement