Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Where is the best area to club in the Northeast?

Muddy
MuddyVIP4713751148

USA

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I consider that D.C and up. Is it North Jersey? Philly? NYC? Long Island? Baltimore maybe.

Prolly be up there during the Holidays. Gonna go monger somewhere.

I’m crossing DC and Boston off the list.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

The guys from New England like Desires in Providence, try PMs to Skibum, Call me Ishmael and Rick Dugan used to live there as well.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Just by reading reviews and what I’ve heard on the board I’m under the impressions Providence was on decline big time. I might just check it out though, see for myself.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

You should cross New Jersey and NYC off the list as well. Providence or Philly are probably your best bets.

Profile picture for ARagingFlamingGay
ARagingFlamingGay
•

Probably NYC. I hear the LGBT scene there is amazing.

Profile picture for ARagingFlamingGay
ARagingFlamingGay
•

Nothing like San Franny's though.

Profile picture for K
K
•

I believe the best philly club is in NJ. but that depends on what you are looking for.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I would say inexpensive with hot girls. I don't go for extra stuff. I'm all about getting numbers.

Profile picture for carlos_spiceyweiner
carlos_spiceyweiner
•

Don't waste your time in DC.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Try the Tilted Kilt

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement