tuscl

Getting gifts

Monday, December 3, 2018 4:28 PM
Is it normal for a performer to buy you gifts? I have a dancer who I’ve been going to see the past seven months or so, we chat almost everyday and I would call her a friend. We’ve never hung out outside the club but she messaged me a few days ago and said she found the perfect Christmas gift for me. Is this normal behavior?

29 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Not really - strippers take, don't give
  • -me
    6 years ago
    My CF/ATF brought up buying me a christmas gift. I have no idea if it's just SS, was a way to get me thinking about buying her something, or genuine. I'm skeptical, but won't mind buying her something regardless
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Some may do it genuinely - others do it b/c of business to keep a good-spending regular happy and make him think "he's special"
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Maybe it's a free Christmas blowjob Fingers crossed
  • ScarHoneyy
    6 years ago
    Sounds like she may have a thing for you or maybe this is just her weird way of asking for a gift in return? lol
  • -me
    6 years ago
    @papi +1
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    My CF gave my chlamydia. Now she's my ATF.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Herpes the gift that keeps on giving !
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ I'm sure it will bring you two even closer together
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie errr Papi
  • FatHead304
    6 years ago
    My hoes give me the gift of stroking my enormous ego.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    There’s been a few times a couple of dancers have bought me drinks, but that’s about it in regards to them getting me something.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Give her the gift when you bring her to your own bed. SJG
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    My ATF bought me a Christmas present last year. She's since retired and we have stayed friends and she let me know she got me something this year too. I haven't been spending on her in several months, so this seemed extremely nice of her.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Okay I have to ask, where the hell did this "fuck you jackie" phrase come from lol?" Stop playing around, jackie, we know you know
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Maybe if the customer has an ongoing daddy type relation to you. The most I ever did was give a regular some orange slices because he didn’t eat anything before showing up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ you're so generous :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ but thanks for your honesty
  • K
    6 years ago
    I get a few gifts every year. I would like to believe it is because i am so amazing but it is partly that and partly smart business. Ive recieved several nice gifts this year
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    "My CF gave my chlamydia. Now she's my ATF" ___________ @Subra, that happened to me too several years ago. Contagious as hell. Revealed during routine testing and didn't know I had anything. Did you take antibiotics together?
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Thinking back over the years there have been 3 that have really outdone the others. My ATF gridget of course. Last one she gave me was a wrist watch. One gave me an answering machine in the days before cell phones. A bottle of Vino Viagro from the Philippines. a bottle of Cuervo. 8 small cacti. T-shirts. 2 of them brought birthday cakes into the club for me.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    While I’ve had strippers give me gifts, it’s rare. Mostly they take, and give sex in return.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Her pussy *is* a gift.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ So true
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I've received a gift or two along the way.......but I'd being untruthful if it doesn't set off alarm bells in my head when it happens.....no gift from a dancer comes without strings of some sort.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ oh yeah, most of the time !
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... Her pussy *is* a gift ..." LOL - end of discussion
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    @Rando: I remember you telling that story. I was just joking... if my CF had given me chlamydia, I wouldn't have just ATFed her, I would have married her :) I have not ever gotten anything from a stripper, but I appear to be far more conservative than most on the board as far as safety (recognizing that even a condom doesn't protect against things like HPV).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion