tuscl

Private show for just a couple at a hotel

Saturday, December 1, 2018 11:50 AM
I have gone to several clubs but my wife has never had an experience with a stripper. She’s intimidated by the idea of going to a club. Does anyone know of someone that would do some dances at a nice rented hotel room? I think we would enjoy a female that was open to taking some time for us to warm up a little. Detroit area. Any ideas?

11 comments

• BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    yea, pm me for details.I got lots of hoes
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    If you are into the gay for pay thing I got that for you also
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    Aren't there like rent a stripper services for bachelors' parties? You could try those and ask if they're couple friendly?
  • LizzyStrippr
    6 years ago
    Aren't there like rent a stripper services for bachelors' parties? You could try those and ask if they're couple friendly? or get ahold of my daddy-tricks. He will find me
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    Tell the Mrs to go for it at the club. If your willing to spend the girls will love her
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    Tell the Mrs to go for it at the club. If your willing to spend the girls will love her
  • imjustabil
    6 years ago
    Take her to the club. Pay for a booth or just sit towards the back. We've found that most of the time the strippers will avoid you. If she sees someone she likes, let her approach the girl. It's a lot of fun. Enjoy!!
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    There are clean upscale clubs in the Detroit area that your wife would be comfortable visiting. Penthouse, Flight Club, Landing Strip for example. The two of you can meet some dancers and find one who would come to a hotel with you. If your wife absolutely won’t go, you could go to a club by yourself and propose the meeting to a dancer. Stripper hotel visits are not uncommon.
  • Cutecouple1013
    6 years ago
    I’m thinking she would be quite a bit more comfortable in a private setting as a first time. Her only experience has been at a bachelorette party where it was really in your face. In regards to a service, they only seem to want larger party sizes. Ideally, I like a girl that would come in and make us both feel at ease. Ultimate fun would be someone ok with and chill enough to talk my wife into taking off her top too and dance a little bit. Some spice but nothing crazy.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday!
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    If you want her to feel comfortable the best thing to do is get to know a dancer and that won’t happen with dial a stripper to your room. My wife will sometimes club with me and we’ve gotten to know some dancers who we have a great time with. It just business to them and entertainment for the two of you. It’s not as hard to do as you think. And depending on the club wifey and your dancer can have a little boob on boob fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion