Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Best dayshifts in atl

himoverthere

Missouri

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'll be stopping by atl for a day next week and wanted to go on a few hr clubbing adventure. Which clubs should I make sure I go to to get the most mileage? I know follies will be the first stop and will go to blaze later on in the evening on the way to the airport. Any others I should go to?

Also anyway to make sure I get a VIP in the private booths/rooms at follies instead of the bench area I keep reading about?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I'm not sure of what you mean by bench area. There are 3 VIP rooms that you must prepay the club $50 for. One of those 3 is a large room with 5 sofas in it. If you do not want to go there, tell your dancer upfront and expect a wait for 1 of the smaller more private rooms.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I assume the bench area he's referring to are the 3 sofas by the 2 individual VIP rooms

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Those 2 clubs will likely have the most dancers (particularly for dayshift), and pretty-good mileage

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Saying that follies has “pretty good mileage” is like saying that the ocean is big. It’s true, but a massive understatement.

Profile picture for bbbgoodtimes
bbbgoodtimes
•

The couches aren’t bad at Follies- I like the ones facing the wall. Yes it’s crowded and you’re a foot away from another dude on either side of you...but nobody cares what the guy next them is doing there. I might notice the chick next to us...and that can be bonus eye candy. Once had a new girl ask me what the rules where for dances here...took her to the couches and let her watch and learn. I never get there early enough for high tops, so usual drink at bar, get warmup dances at bar, and take the girls I like to the couches. Sometimes it’s 1-2 dances then VIP, other times 6-10 dances on the couches is great.

Profile picture for himoverthere
himoverthere
•

Yes I guess the sofas were what I was talking about. They're not a deal breaker at all, but a private VIP is a lot better than bumping elbows with another guy and being limited in what positions you can do. Oh well guess I'll figure out what's what when I get there. Can't wait.

So other than follies and blaze, any other place worth visiting? I'll be free from noon to 9pm so I have a lot of hrs to monger.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

You might want to try Club Wax. It is the only bikini club in Atlanta but the reviews indicate that nude extras are available in VIP. It is a black club and table dances are only $5. By being bikini the dances do not have to get the $350 permit or pass a back ground check. The area is notorious for street walkers at night. So lots of police around after dark.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Dancer and Street Hookers one and the same?

:) :) :)

I had not known about the $350 dancer permit. That would really screw things up.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement