tuscl

Troll Confirmation - Countryman5434

TrollWarnBot
I identify trolls to lurkers
Tuesday, November 20, 2018 3:14 PM
Since it's inception this past June TrollWarnBot's advanced AI system has been flagging Countryman5434 as a potential troll account. After refining the mathematical model that TrollWarnBot uses for it's AI system it has determined that with a 98.76% certainty that Countryman5434 is actually a troll account for san_jose_guy. Given the nature of the Countryman5434 account is designed to give credibility to san_jose_guy it was deemed worthy of making a statement publicly about this on the forum. As always TrollWarnBot recommends engaging in civil discussion that is community focused. Provided is a resource guide for enabling good discussions and useful feedback from your posts. It may be a good idea for some veterans to review as well: [view link]

11 comments

• TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Dead wrong. I've met him in TJ.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I'm not a troll i just think sjg has good ideas sometimes LMAO! I also think nicespice is the goddess of the tuscl!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I hope none of the immigrants bother sny of the wonderful chicas in the zona!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I think Countryman and DC are the same retarded person.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lmao
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It seems that the AI used by troll warning bot needs some refinement.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Countryman is a good guy, not a PL, a Proven Womanizer. SJG Theatre Chochotte, Paris [view link]
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Glitch for the troll bot. I have met country at HK.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @galiziabob yes and it was fun
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    There are more trolls on this board than in a J. R. R. Tolkien novel.......so far I've only blocked one of them but I admit my time spent on this board has decreased significantly in the past few months mostly due to their ability to duplicate.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion