tuscl

Clubbing in a snowstorm

NJBalla
New York
NJ and NYC is having its first snowstorm. Any regulars go clubbing in snowstorms, fires, hurricanes. I have in the past and always enjoyed it. Something about being 1 of 2 customers with a few ride or die girls makes the experience richer. For anyone near an open club tonight go for it. And no willy im not going to be at clancys tonight.

14 comments

• Muddy
    6 years ago
    Interesting. I wish it snowed by me. Desperation filter.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    That's why I rarely leave FL beyond September if I can help it

I recall about 3 or so years ago FL was the only state that didn't get any snow
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Yea 90% of clubs usually close down, but the few that do are always fun. I remember going once and a few dancers showed up. They were happy some guys braved the storm. It made for a great night of barside talk. Girl was amazing in the back too. Still remember her names man years later.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Years ago I went to a club Hurricane Party the day before one was due to hit. Great time.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I have done it on done terrible snow days. I felt like a steak in a lioness cage. It usually works out well.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Lol no better feeling that being steak in a lioness cage, especially when the lionesses are hot!
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    No snow here in LA, but we have giant wildfires! Nothing like walking into a strip club smelling like burnt ashes
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Foreskin
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Bacon!
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Yeah Ive done that Cali thing before. Id take a snowstorm which you can see coming 2 days away over a wildfire, earthquake, santa ana winds, and mudslide. People in socal have trouble driving in rainstorms as well.
  • rockie
    6 years ago
    These days the clubs in my area close early, whether the storm hits or not.. Ten years ago, the clubs were hopping during snow storms and the area clubs were a refuge for independents out plowing for extended hours. Also was an escape option for many others stuck out on the roads! Truth was the clubs (and many businesses) didn't care so much about how their employees commuted to and from in the mess outside (back when America was still Great).
  • George123789
    6 years ago
    Acouple years ago No Illinois was being clobbered by week after week snowstorms. Always cold. Always shoveling snow. Always scrapping windshields. Going to the strip club was fantastic. It was always hopping. I remember one little blonde spinner who was stuck up like mad. Turns out she got conveniently friendly because her apartment was damned cold. Turned out giving nude lap dances in a topless club for acouple months. Dances weren’t the only thing that happened either.
  • MrGreene
    6 years ago
    I remember a few years ago, we were experiencing a pretty bad hurricane. During the aftermath, trees were thrown all over the streets, store windows busted, power lines snapped, etc etc. Drove around aimlessly, thankful that my place wasn't affected too much. Anyways, ended up passing the road I usually took to my favorite strip club so I was curious. Had to drive around some heavy debris laying all over the street.To my surprise, they were open. . .the front door at least. Didn't see any one entering or exiting. I parked and decided to see what was up. As I walked it, it was dark but you could hear the feint sound of music, far quieter than it usually is. As I let my eyes adjust to the darkness, I noticed several dancers and customers seated throughout the place. I stopped a dancer as she walked by and asked if everyone was already back at work. She said that the power was out but other than that, dancers were still showing up to work as long as customers were showing up as well. There was an iPod on a battery operated speaker and a few battery operated fans sitting on tables for a few customers. Didn't stay but I did find it funny that so soon after a disaster, people were already hitting the club.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I didn’t club last night. But I agree - regarding certain clubs. There are some die hard strippers and customers who make a club fun in a snowstorm.

I used to go to a club that had a single window. The window was a barred window in the men’s room. That was the only way to have a clue what was happening in the outside world! It was like a separate world in that club - and it was great! I remember stepping outside and seeing the roads covered in snow and thinking how peaceful it seemed after the wild shit happening in the club...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion