tuscl

Another PL that left his balls at home before hitting the club

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
From a recent review of Treasures Houston:

##############
A Very Expensive Night

So, I fell into the hustle here, I fell deep. Kept going from room to room, and the price kept going up. But the two girls that initially greeted me were solid with the hustle, both locally sourced in Ho-town. Both tiny spinners. One a platinum blonde, the other a brunette with much darker skin.

They stated out talking about all of the benefits of the VIP, and pushing the bottle service. I resisted (initially ) then they convinced me to get 3 dances for $100 (each) in the basic room downstairs. While there, they turned up the hustle, and sold me on the bottle service for $250, and along with selling me on the hourly rate upstairs. I spent way too much time dealing with the waitress, who was trying to charge my card. All the while the two girls were both constantly running off to somewhere as I'm of course being charged by the hour. Once we finally received the bottle they pushed super hard to move to the "private" room, which was not really private.

Lots of promises, although some were delivered. .. this is a huge club, easy parking, nicely kept up, feels very Vegas style.

All of the girls here seem friendly, sexy, and there to make as much $$$ as possible. I'll probably go back there when I'm in town, just need to work on my No face.

Review Comments
Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Yesterday
You can't be a wimp in strip clubs, this will often leave you open to being taken advantage of - you're the one with the $$$ and you have to be the one in control of what happens instead of being lead around like a little puppy - and girls that work together/as-a-team are usually trouble.

This club has had a bad-rep for ripping off custies by charging thousands of BS charges on customers' credit-cards - so you fucked up there too by using a credit-card in a strip club which is a no-no (you don't give those kinda people free reign to your credit card)

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?id=343075

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    And it appears he didn't get much for his sizeable investment
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    And he said he'd go back for more kf the same. SMH
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Wow. This reads like a bad time, gone horribly expensive with no payoff or lesson learned.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Maybe this dude just got it like that. Meaning a shitload of money to spend for not much ROI. He can't be the only one. Look at all these air dance clubs that haven't shut down yet. They're making good money off of someone.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    One thing is to spend $$$ and not care about the ROI - it looks like the reviewer was not expecting to spend that much and/or get that little - he seems to acknowledge he was ROBed
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    His somewhat passive-review goes along w/ his passive-visit
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Most guys are afraid of women. So what would you expect.

SJG
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Most guys are afraid of women? Be a little more specific.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Afraid of rejection, afraid of accidentally ruffling their feathers.

SJG
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    I've been wondering how things are in Houston. One of my best all time ITC experiences was at Treasures Houston (this was a decade ago now) with a gal who looked like Cameron Diaz but built like an actual woman with a nice rack (b-c) and a big curvy ass. Other than the dude watching from 10 feet away (everything was downstairs fun) it was aces. I'd probably check out the place again if I had a reason to be in Houston.

As for the OP, you guys covered that already. As long as people learn from the missteps it's not all bad, right?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    For some guys - the lure of saying yes to the desires of a beautiful half naked girl is difficult to resist. When you have two half naked girls pressuring you - it can be even more difficult.

However, they are salespeople, and you must say no before you’ve pissed all your money away.

Dancers never stop and ask a guy if he can afford it. It’s up to the customer to know when to stop.

Just say no.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Well said cashman—especially the first paragraph
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion