tuscl

Reliability of strippers vs sugar babies?

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
STRIPPERS ARE SOOO UNRELIABLE!!!!! Have to vent for a second...

So from what I have read on here sugar babies can be just as unreliable as strippers. But it seems like a lot of the flakyness comments are from the beginning of the relationship (meet and greet and first few meets).

Once you get a regular relationship going with a sugar baby are they still unreliable? It seems like sugar babies want regular reliable monthly income where strippers (on average) aren't as concerned with that.

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    In short - strippers deal with us b/c they have to, not b/c they want to (with rare exceptions) - hence the flakiness to a large extent (besides many of them having chaotic lives that lead
    them to be unreliable with most of their personal lives and not just with PLs)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Once you get a regular relationship going with a sugar baby are they still unreliable?"

Lots of incredibly unreliable sugarbabies out there, which is why everything leading up to the meet & greet is so insanely flakey. Once you get to that point, how reliable your sugarbaby is is completely up to you. If you only go with reliable sugarbabies, then she'll be reliable. Pick a stripper, flakey struggling girl, or similar to be your sugarbaby, then you'll have an unreliable sugarbaby. How reliable your sugarbaby is depends on your choices.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    How do you vet someone subraman?
  • BoytoyOfNicespice
    6 years ago
    Thankfully I don't have to deal with this issue because txtittyfag and I live together so he can jack me off whenever I'm needing it.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    “You teach people how to treat you.”
    I suggest that you tell the girl (stripper or sugar baby or civilian) what you need regarding being on time and or letting each other know in advance if anything changes or you have to reschedule. Communication is the key and you decide if you should give her the chance to change her behavior.
    If you’re just getting to know a potential ATF and she is late more than once, your know she has failed to honor basic social conventions in such a fundamental way that I don’t believe it is worth your time to try to change her behavior. If she doesn’t get it by now, and adult 18 years or older when will she ever get it?
    I have told a Fav before that I don’t wait for doctors, lawyers, teachers, priest etc or even family members more than 15 minutes, without communication or explanation. Now days with cellphones is even easier to let each other know if you are going to be late.
    Having people waiting is a power trip, is disrespectful and you would be wasting their time, and time/life is one of the most valuable things.
    Needless to say she failed to show up one time for OTC after a handful of good meetings, I texted her, no response, I left after 15 minutes.
    Next day she gave me a lame excuse she was sick and fell asleep at a girlfriend’s. And asked to please give her one last chance. We meet a couple more times for OTC and it was OK. The third time again she was a no show, after 15 minutes I sent her a text telling her “I waited for you 15 minutes for the last time”.
    I haven seen her after, she texted me and left me voicemail messages apologizing and trying to get together for OTC, I never responded to her.
    Make sure that you let her know that you prioritize reliability above almost all other traits as you search for a lasting relationship with an ATF.
    My last FAV and I will agree to meet for VIP and was never late, if something came up we would let the other know and reschedule accordingly. One the best girls I have had the pleasure, she texted me one last time to let me know she was moving and tanked me for the good times.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    If a stripper was a car it would be a Fiat Chrysler product

Good looking on the outside, terrible on the inside, full of reliability issues, just an overall money pit
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Thanks CJKent, good post.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah, stop going after the sexy Fiats
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    I know both @Joc and @WarrenBoy have done both stripper OTC and sugaring. Maybe they'll weigh in.

I've had mostly great experiences on S(A) but I spend weeks looking for responsible, hard-working, students. Examples: one is doing AI consulting, another is in law school (payed for by her employer), another is getting PhD in physical therapy. Current 21-yr-old blonde SB is studying pre-pharmacy. She was the most flaky of the bunch, but she's getting better -- and she's smoking hot. There are plenty of stable, reliable, SBs if that's what you want.

Don't think this has much to do with allowance v. pay-per-meet. More to do with their upbringing and who they are as young adults.

Seems to me you can find reliable dancers at higher-end, low-contact, clubs but it's much harder. The real issue is that there's 40x the number of choices online compared to strip clubs (in areas with multiple colleges).
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    @Drake - are you still pretending to be a sugar baby and flirting with middle-aged men, online? Maybe it's time to step up to the plate and pay that hefty $90 membership fee. You can do it!!
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    ^^^Seems to me you can find reliable dancers at higher-end, low-contact, clubs but it's much harder. The real issue is that there's 40x the number of choices online compared to strip clubs (in areas with multiple colleges).

@RandomMember - What do you mean by that statement? And yes I ended the fake SB experiment after 2 days. I got a lot of useful info out of it as did a ton of other people here.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    I'm just being an asshole. Comes easily.

Just as an example, I was out at two strip clubs earlier tonight. First was a divey place I used to inhabit pre SA. It was so bad that I paid the cover and left. Second club was best club in metro area, and ran into a 21-yr-old that was truly gorgeous and has an exit plan as an EMT. She would make a great SB. Another 24-yr-old gave me her number without me asking (could be stripper shit). I think these low contact clubs are better shopping places for sane SBs -- but still far fewer choices than online. And far more expensive.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo

I hope you know that Fiat Chrysler Automobiles also includes Maserati, Dodge and Alfa Romeo...
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Foreskin
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    @Vanta:
    Fiats = fix it again Tony crap
    Chrysler = perpetual rust issues
    Maserati = looks good, reliability a BIG question mark
    Dodge = other than trucks, same issues as all Chryslers
    Alfa Romeo = see Maserati above

So Papi probably knows they look good, but under the paint they are a BIG question mark on quality
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    We're going skiing Sunday. Day tripping 205 miles up and 205 back. The alarm will ring at 3:30 a.m. Sunday morning. By 4:10 wife and I will be on the road to Maine. I like prompt women.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    @Iam4u

That was my original point. I'm the one that said they were unreliable to begin with. I'd rather walk than own a FCA product.

Ford and GM build much better vehicles anyways
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion