tuscl

Finally some good news out of Broward County FL.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, November 13, 2018 1:33 PM
Now you have a legit reason to visit Cheetah Gentlemen’s Club. The famed South Florida strip club chain is doing its annual due diligence, giving away free turkeys to families in need for Thanksgiving. All three Cheetah locations in Hallandale Beach, Pompano Beach and West Palm Beach will be distributing 1,000 turkeys Monday between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. The birds (one to each family) will be handed out on a first-come, first-served basis, until supplies run out. “Volunteers of Rodriguez Charities and the Cheetah are inviting surrounding friends, neighbors and community members to pick up a free turkey,” reads the venue’s Facebook post. “If you know someone in need, we ask that you spread the word.”

10 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    It's good to know that I financially support such a charitable organization. Can I deduct my expenses to the Cheetah clubs now ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    They should thrown in some free lap-dances for the needy - man can't live by turkey alone
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    You cheap bastard.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ what a homo
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    If you think there is anything shady going on in Broward County you must be racist.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    ^Lol
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    The real news coming out of Broward is how corrupt and or inept their election officials are. It's inane that counties on the panhandle that were wiped out by a hurricane just a few weeks ago managed election results whereas unscathed Broward couldn't manage theirs.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ racist
  • LostinFLA
    6 years ago
    As god is my witness I thought strippers could fly!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I guess we know LostinFLA's real name is Les.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion