Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Funniest thing a stripper offered when shilling for a dance

loper
loperVIP12574

just looking for a little human contact along the way

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

To wiggle my pickle.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

You look like one of the few guys in here that can handle me.

(grabbing the package) I've been watching you. Please tell me you haven't nutted yet. I want to make you nut in my hand.

I lost something in my pussy. See if you can find it while I dance on you.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

“To wiggle my pickle”

Aces!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

That’s great! It’s very funny! A dancer with a sense of humor is a rare find in many clubs.

W
wallanon
•

That's why they have these things called quotation marks. So people don't wonder if someone's suddenly flipped...

Profile picture for Chilli_Powdurr
Chilli_Powdurr
•

???????

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement