tuscl

clanceys private room

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
has anyone on here been in the private room in clanceys in bloomfield nj? was it worth the extra money?

12 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    If you do, please write up another rhyming review.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    There is no private room. I've heard rumors and seen it open once, but my guess is thats where the girls have to blow the manager to bypass paying the house fee. Such a shame myself and other users have allowed willy to discover clancy's. highly doubt her has visited though.
  • BBBC
    6 years ago
    or you can cum to the private room with me willy
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    ^I love when a troll finds his match. Your move willy!
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    there is a private room njb. the girls just don't like you enough to tell you about it.
  • BBBC
    6 years ago
    ^^^ yea, in my basement
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @willy. dont even try to tease me into saying some of the stuff ive down at this club. Theres not a lot of true regulars at that place and the girls dont like snitches.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I didn’t think that place had a private room? I thought the private room was actually a large, dark, open room with seating.
  • BBBC
    6 years ago
    Talk to my willy
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    i believe there is a private room. i had an atf who i saw every week for a couple of years mention it one time about 2 years ago. i was dropping $100 on her for dances each visit. she was very very good. she said it was $150 for 15 minutes. we were dancing around the idea of doing it while drinking at the bar and she said it was a small room so she didn't really like it. so i dropped it. she always made me cum in the ld room anyway. she got fired a while back for being too generous with custies. i'm thinking of bringing it up with queen of the titty gods to see what the the private room will get me (see my pushing a girl for mileage posts). i have to reluctantly agree with njb's general impression that this is not offered regularly. i do believe he is factually incorrect though. particulary since he said he's seen the room.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Theres been a lot of stories about clancys. One is all the girls conduct OTC all the time, there is a closed door christmas party where FS and BBBJs happen, and the other is the private room. My guess is all three were true years ago, but not anymore. The "private" room is now just the managers office. Think about it. Dancers are highly incentivized at clubs with private rooms to make customers go there. It gets annoying to the point where the LD becomes a VIP upsell midway through song 1. My guess is the reason why its not used is because the girls here are always a step away from turning this place into a brothel. The manager unfortunately has to make an example once in a while and the girls who work here make so much they'd rather not risk it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion