tuscl

Bitch tried to scam Doc Evil

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Friday, November 9, 2018 10:25 AM
We was at SSJ and this decent white chick was working on Doc and when they went back for a dance this busted ass dancer tried to join in and they acted like he agreed to that shit... Imhe told them hoes to fuck off lol Then they was trying to scam me but since doc gave me the heada up i was wis on that shit and nipples it in the bud real fast If that blond drops that scam with that ugly as girl man Mr evil I'm paying her for a few laps in a heart beat

16 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Then while Mr Evil is dancing with the spinner i get to watch this asian mexico looking dude that was lime 5'3" get pushed and smacked around out the door by a few strippers over cell phone use at the stage Know that was some 2am funny shit at a dive bar
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Nipple it in the bud real fast. Mary Jane finds that phrase very funny.
  • Mr_PUA_Guy50
    6 years ago
    Of course, strip clubs are built around scamming their customers. I can assure you, however, that my video course is no scam. With my video course, you can walk into a strip club and never be a customer again.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    ^^^^I don't think anyone will be interested in seeing videos of your mom's gyn exams. But maybe I'm wrong, so go ahead and keep trying to peddle them.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Nipple in the butt? You are a kinky fuck! Lol - I love it!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol dirty SOB
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Say what ???
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    SSJ sounds like an enchanting place :)
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    3.5 months equals a few weeks for davids. Poor guy doesn’t have much of a sense of time. [view link] His sense of sass is still on point however.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    You'd love it papa chilli.. Read doc's and my resent review
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ I was being sarcastic but I'll read the reviews anyway
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmfao its actually a club you'd love and yes i pickers uppers on that sarcasms Got me to hahahahahah
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    !
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Its a mixed club but its ghetto as fuck Upscale dive if thats possible lol Lots of hood rates Plenty of dark chocolate man
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I'm actually going to go back for a thick beutiful AA bitch
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion