tuscl

Miami's King of Diamonds evicted

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

6 comments

• Clubber
    6 years ago
    Whatever will Papi do?

Actually, I'm not sure he went there often.
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    I'm not surprised: the club had been steadily going downhill the last few years, which almost assuredly led to the money problems. G5ive started picking up steam around the same time, so I imagine the 'nightclub style with celebrities and mostly non-value dances' vibe has shifted over there.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "Miami's King of Diamonds is, quite possibly, the most famous strip club in America. "

Seriously?
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    I don't know about "is", but there was certainly a time when this was true - probably most of the first half of this decade.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    This must have all been lil_baller’s fault.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    From what I remember this club started going downhill some time 2012/2013 - it was my understanding the club was originally owned by an old whiteguy out of Vegas that was part of the Vegas SC scene (as an owner of some Vegas clubs) - from what I recall this old whiteguy first tried to make it a white/mixed-club as previous clubs he owned but it didn't take - then I think he turned it into a black nightclub - then it finally became KOD as an upscale black strip-club (it was my understanding Disco Rick was not the one that put up the $$$ but was instrumental in getting the club off the ground).

It was a very nice club and very large and back in the day it had some stunning beautiful ebony-women - but it was not necessarily very high-mileage and it was mostly a make-it-rain type place but still some of the less-hot girls that were still good-looking did give better mileage but the hottest ones expected to be rained-on while they just shook their perfect big-booties in front of you.

The club def went downhill w/ time post the sale in 2012 to where it was not really worth visiting as a true SCer and was getting by mostly on it's past-rep.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion